వ్యత్యాసం, ఘనత, భేదం, గొప్ప పేరు
Noun(1) a discrimination between things as different and distinct on the basis of their characteristics or attributes(2) high status importance owing to marked superiority(3) a distinguishing difference between similar things or people(4) an honor awarded to someone in recognition of achievement or superiority
(1) The recent Golden Globe winner again shows her gift for giving distinction to characters who seem born to be pitied or dismissed.(2) He was awarded the final school certificate with a distinction in 1849.(3) So long as we agree about the marking, it is of no great consequence where we draw the line between pass and failure, or between the different levels of distinction .(4) A talented flautist has been awarded a distinction in a Grade 8 music exam, aged just 11.(5) he gained the highest distinction awarded for excellence in photography(6) They act as a showcase for the farming sector and they have fulfilled that role with flair and distinction for many years.(7) Her performance at university was outstanding and she was awarded a distinction and received the Sir William Young Gold Medal.(8) these procedures were to be applied to all births, without distinction(9) Though she was clearly talented, Locke lacked distinction .(10) But that doesn't deduct from the artistry and distinction that beams from the rest of the film.(11) These characteristics demonstrate considerable variation, and distinction among the three varieties in the field is difficult.(12) He'd been given a retrospective at the Louvre, the first living artist to be awarded such a distinction .(13) She recently was awarded a master of music with distinction from the Royal Scottish Academy.(14) Ms Samreen, a student of Hakim Ajmal Khan Girl's Senior Secondary School, passed her secondary examination with distinction .(15) They seemed to fade into the background, as you would expect from a servant, and didn't seem to crave power or distinction .(16) A poet's distinction lies in their ability to get to a deep level of insight very quickly.
(1) with distinction :: వ్యత్యాసంతో
(2) make a distinction :: ఒక వ్యత్యాసం
(3) pass with distinction :: వ్యత్యాసంతో పాస్
(4) sex distinction :: సెక్స్ విలక్షణత
1. difference ::
2. importance ::
3. honor ::
4. differentiation ::
5. preeminence ::
1. deficiency ::
2. demerit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the DISTINCTION between
diagnostic and exploratory?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Your doctorate is in neurobiology.
I fail to see the DISTINCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
it is a subtle DISTINCTION.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
but he didn't seem any more interested
in the DISTINCTION than your father.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
you tend not to be overly concerned
with the kind of DISTINCTION...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: distinction
Meaning and definitions of distinction, translation in Telugu language for distinction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distinction in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distinction"
What distinction means in Telugu, distinction meaning in Telugu, distinction definition, examples and pronunciation of distinction in Telugu language.