ద్వారము, ప్రవేశం వద్ద తీయటానికి, మూసివేయటానికి వీలైన తలుపు
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: తలుపు మూసి
(2) open the door :: తలుపు తెరిచి
(3) front door :: ముందు తలుపు
(4) back door :: తిరిగి తలుపు
(5) sliding door :: జారే తలుపు
(6) girl next door :: పక్కింటి అమ్మాయి
(7) shut the door :: తలుపు మూసివేసింది
(8) door to door :: ఇంటింటికి
(9) open door :: ఓపెన్ తలుపు
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hold the DOOR!
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
So I knocked down the bathroom DOOR,
picked up my unconscious mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
And don't you slam that DOOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
"' alt="(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
No. I mean, my dad did buy
the house next DOOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Telugu language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of door in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Telugu, door meaning in Telugu, door definition, examples and pronunciation of door in Telugu language.