సుంకం, ధర్మం, బాధ్యత విధి, కర్తవ్యము
Noun(1) the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force(2) work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons(3) a government tax on imports or exports
(1) Patients will have to call the surgery after 8.30 am and leave a contact number as well as a time when the duty nurse can call to discuss the problem.(2) As hospital conditions gradually improved, more wealthy patients choose to go to hospitals for care instead of using a private duty nurse.(3) The excise duty on alcohol is unique among the trade taxes that she and her department oversees as it hits the consumer and the Irish wine industry.(4) Under the terms of the legislation, horse and greyhound racing are guaranteed income from excise duty on off-course betting.(5) But last week travellers set up their homes on the site while the duty guard left his post to take a break for lunch.(6) Calls from the police station will be handled by duty lawyers, who have volunteered to join the scheme, at their homes.(7) a fifteen-minute duty visit(8) a 6 percent duty on imports(9) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(10) goods subject to excise duty(11) The excise duty on tobacco has risen by 23 percent.(12) All male citizens serve compulsory periods of military duty between the ages of twenty and fifty.(13) On this Veterans Day, about 180,000 members of the National Guard and reserves are serving on active military duty .(14) As the telephonist has classified the call as urgent another duty doctor telephones the patient back within three minutes, in order to determine the seriousness of the situation.(15) It is also bound to highlight the differences in prices caused by the different rates of VAT and excise duty on different goods.(16) She is private duty nurse with New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Centre, in Manhattan.
(1) on duty :: విధి నిర్వహణలో
(2) duty cycle :: విధి పునరావృత్తి
(3) off duty :: విధి ఆఫ్
(4) duty-free :: డ్యూటీ ఫ్రీ
(5) call of duty :: పని మేరకు
(6) stamp duty :: స్టాంప్ డ్యూటీ
(7) customs duty :: కస్టమ్స్ సుంకం
(8) jury duty :: న్యాయ నిర్ణయ విధుల్లో
(9) duty of care :: రక్షణ విధి
1. responsibility ::
2. job ::
3. tax ::
4. obligation ::
5. tariff ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Never failed in his DUTY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
It was his DUTY. He never liked it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
You have a DUTY, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
He likes to do this when I'm on DUTY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Same way I solved
my jury DUTY summons,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: duty
Meaning and definitions of duty, translation in Telugu language for duty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of duty in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "duty"
What duty means in Telugu, duty meaning
in Telugu, duty definition, examples and pronunciation
of duty in Telugu language.