Noun(1) the time when something ends
Verb(1) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life(2) suffer or face the pain of death(3) be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame(4) stop operating or functioning(5) feel indifferent towards(6) languish as with love or desire(7) cut or shape with a die(8) to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player(9) lose sparkle or bouquet(10) disappear or come to an end(11) suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense(12) color with dye
Adjective(1) in or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing to be(2) eagerly desirous
(1) SÔö£┬«bastien is wounded and captured in battle, but his dying comrade, Dom Henrique, pretends to be the king.(2) They have come together for a journey across the South and East of India to revive what they say is a dying form of art.(3) Renato murders him, but with his dying words Riccardo declares Amelia innocent and pardons his former friend.(4) The room was quite dark, for the dying embers on the hearth provided only a faint radiance.(5) What is set up as a life and death struggle, a dying father at the mercy of experimental science, is left unresolved.(6) She got as far as the airport before the dying words of her husband came back to haunt her.(7) She also teaches those who are eager to learn the skills, especially the dying art of beadwork.(8) Anyone who kills a dying person is liable to the death penalty as a common murderer.(9) What else could she do but accede to what amounted to his dying wish.(10) Everything that will happen happens because it is someone's last dying wish.(11) Lotte's dying words are an instruction to her daughter and her son Sam to ├ö├ç├┐get the factory back├ö├ç├û.(12) On the other hand, waking a dying person to inform them of their imminent demise goes against the principle of beneficence.(13) Don't imagine that decipherment is a dying art - it is still very much alive and kicking.(14) When they finally found the daughter, the wife and grandparents refused to let her go to visit her dying father.(15) He was given a hardship discharge from services so that he could take care of his dying mother.(16) She means that we, the media, are too early to capture iconic images of dying children and that she, the aid worker, is too late to stop it.
(1) die :: చనిపోయే
(2) dying out :: తొట్టెలలో
(3) dying wish :: మరణిస్తున్న కోరిక
(4) dying of hunger :: ఆకలితో చస్తున్నామని
(5) dying man :: చనిపోతున్న వ్యక్తి
(6) be dying :: మరణిస్తుంటారు
(7) never-dying :: ఎప్పుడూ మరణిస్తున్న
1. terminally ill ::
2. declining ::
3. final ::
4. anxious ::
5. death ::
6. demise ::
7. pass away ::
8. abate ::
9. fail ::
10. long ::
11. break down ::
12. expire ::
13. become flat ::
14. die out ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I don't care about that.
- Great, I'm DYING to say something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
And more boys will keep DYING
until this war is over.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
the DYING mind is
a demented mind, Lord Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Now who's DYING of jealousy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
if Joffrey had done you the courtesy
of consummating the marriage before DYING.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: dying
Meaning and definitions of dying, translation in Telugu language for dying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dying in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dying"
What dying means in Telugu, dying meaning in Telugu, dying definition, examples and pronunciation of dying in Telugu language.