ఇంకా, లేకపోతే, ఇతర, లేకుంటే
Adverb(1) in addition; besides.(2) different; instead.
(1) The field was huge, and devoid of anyone else other than occasional walkers at the edges.(2) If we're not genuinely trying to live out our faith, how are we different from anyone else ?(3) Although that probably has more to do with the way I interpret film than anything else .(4) whyever else would you stay there?(5) What else can he think to get him through hour after hour on the treadmill at the Murray Park gym every day?(6) I was talking to somebody else about it(7) did you meet anybody else there?(8) If abortion is legalised, what else is acceptable using the same sort of arguments?(9) they can't survive anywhere else(10) where else would you find the likes of him?(11) As they converse politely, a waiter glides up and asks if they'd like anything else .(12) Well, what else do you expect for the start and end of the working week, plus the days in-between?(13) what else would you call it?(14) they moved on to somewhere else(15) what else is there to do?(16) He said she was the only person willing to care for him and he had no money to hire anyone else .
(1) what else :: ఏమి
(2) anything else :: ఇంకా ఏమైనా
(3) something else :: ఇంకేదో
(4) nothing else :: ఇంకేమి లేదు
(5) someone else :: ఇంకెవరో
(6) somewhere else :: ఎక్కడైనా
(7) or else :: లేకపోతే
(8) somebody else :: ఎవరైన
(9) everyone else :: మిగతా వాళ్ళంతా
(10) nobody else :: ఎవ్వరూ
1. else ::
2. or else ::
3. more ::
4. yet ::
5. ever ::
6. besides ::
7. enough ::
8. otherwise ::
9. over and above ::
పైగా మరియు పైన
10. further ::
11. moreover ::
12. also ::
13. farther ::
1. likewise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was the only thing that
made me feel like everyone ELSE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
...if I wasn't doing everything ELSE
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I'm cleaned out of anything ELSE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Who ELSE but Samwell Tarly
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: else
Meaning and definitions of else, translation in Telugu language for else with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of else in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "else"
What else means in Telugu, else meaning in Telugu, else definition, examples and pronunciation of else in Telugu language.