తప్ప, విడిచిపెట్టుట, మినహ, తక్కిన
- తప్పమినహాయిస్తారుబాబు కొద్దిసేపు గడిపారుexcepts
Verb(1) take exception to(2) prevent from being included or considered or accepted
(1) The discotheque becomes a free space, to which adults have no access, except for a minute glance through the door.(2) she never offered advice, except it were asked of her(3) So we're all men of our word really├ö├ç┬¬ except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.(4) And this for a game which had no special appeal except that it featured the old rivals.(5) There was a light, cool breeze, which was pleasant enough except that it made the skin feel chilled and clammy.(6) I looked around, but it was dark outside except for one street light at the corner a short way ahead of me.(7) our berets were the same except mine was blue(8) It was like being in busy shipping lanes, except that they were full of whales.(9) So far, no word is out on where the show will be shot exactly, except that it will be somewhere near Panama.(10) I was naked except for my socks(11) We were compatible at every level, except for my ethnic and religious background.(12) I didn't tell him anything, except that I needed the money(13) The public transport is pretty good, except for the buses at rush hour when it's rather nasty.(14) Everyone seems to fall under the mercy of the council except for Van the man.(15) All benchmarks in the region fell for the week except for Hong Kong, Singapore and India.(16) The main design of all the houses was the same except that it varied in size.
(1) except for :: అది తప్ప
(2) except that :: దాన్ని మినహాయించి
(3) except from :: నుండి తప్ప
(4) except if :: ఉంటే తప్ప
(5) to except :: తప్ప
(6) except when :: ఉన్నప్పుడు తప్ప
2. not including ::
5. not counting ::
6. but ::
7. besides ::
8. apart from ::
9. aside from ::
10. barring ::
11. bar ::
12. other than ::
13. saving ::
14. with the exception of ::
15. save for ::
16. outside of ::
17. exclude ::
18. omit ::
19. leave out ::
20. count out ::
21. disregard ::
22. exempt ::
except, excepted, excepting, excepts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Except I'll be alone.
I'm trying to put
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Except in Knight Rider,
the car isn't a yammering sphincter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Except the one for dogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Except for the screams, of course,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
EXCEPT your brother
and your best friend.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: except
Meaning and definitions of except, translation in Telugu language for except with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of except in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "except"
What except means in Telugu, except meaning
in Telugu, except definition, examples and pronunciation
of except in Telugu language.