ఖర్చైన, విలువైన, విలాసవంతమైన
Adjective(1) high in price or charging high prices
(1) it's expensive to go there(2) It's a defeat that could prove to be extremely expensive come the end of the season.(3) Irrigation is too expensive to be worthwhile for most crops, so we could do with a bit of rain.(4) More expensive water will provide an incentive to be more thrifty in how it is used.(5) These courses are very expensive , due to the variety of resources needed to run them.(6) He said the charges were too expensive and would keep visitors away from the palace.(7) December is not an expensive month to fly, as long as you avoid the week before Christmas.(8) There was a swimming pool in the grounds, but apparently it was too expensive to fill.(9) The short season is only one reason why asparagus is expensive to grow and produce.(10) Suing a supplier based overseas can be difficult, expensive and take a lot of time.(11) For a man famous for running a tight ship, this could be a painfully expensive exercise.(12) that car looks expensive(13) We own a buy-to-let property which we want to sell in order to buy a more expensive one.(14) The bargains will prove to be very expensive if you have to pay interest on the money you spent.(15) A new kitchen can be one of the most expensive home improvements most people will make.(16) Prices of the more expensive properties have stopped going up and some are on their way down.
(1) too expensive :: చాలా ఖరీదైన
(2) more expensive :: చాలా ఖరీదైనది
(3) very expensive :: చాలా ఖరీదైన
(4) less expensive :: తక్కువ ఖరీదైన
(5) most expensive :: అత్యంత ఖరీదైన
(6) not expensive :: ఖరీదు కాదు
(7) this is expensive :: ఈ ఖరీదైన ఉంది
(8) a bit expensive :: ఖరీదైన ఒక బిట్
(9) prohibitively expensive :: భరించలేనంత ఖరీదుని
1. costly ::
2. high-priced ::
3. dear ::
5. exorbitant ::
6. extortionate ::
7. steep ::
8. pricey ::
9. spendy ::
11. big-ticket ::
12. costing the earth ::
1. cheap ::
2. inexpensive ::
expensive, expensively, expensiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nothing too EXPENSIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
You know, by letting him buy you
a bunch of EXPENSIVE things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Which is a lot. Wars are EXPENSIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Wars are rather EXPENSIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: expensive
Meaning and definitions of expensive, translation in Telugu language for expensive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expensive in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "expensive"
What expensive means in Telugu, expensive meaning in Telugu, expensive definition, examples and pronunciation of expensive in Telugu language.