దయారసముగల, కనికరముగల, వాత్సల్యముగల
Noun(1) the experiencing of affective and emotional states(2) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) a physical sensation that you experience(5) the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin(6) an intuitive understanding of something
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) say it with feeling!(2) I want you to listen what he said, what his sense, what his feeling is right now.(3) I had a very strong feeling that there was someone or something in the cave with me.(4) we had a funny feeling that he wasn't quite right(5) We wanted them to know what it felt like, so that they will never want to experience that feeling ever again.(6) There is then this strong feeling that if one is not actively involved in corruption, one is not corrupt.(7) it produces a feeling of warmth(8) The enterprise seems foolhardy, and Stewart does not justify it beyond a vague feeling that he wants adventure.(9) He seemed shocked for a second but that emotion was soon taken over by the much stronger feeling of pain.(10) We have all experienced that sickening feeling when you know you no longer have control of the vehicle you are driving.(11) she had a burning feeling in her eye(12) there was a very eerie feeling in the place(13) And if you fell in love with me so long ago it only makes this feeling stronger, right?(14) He saw more clearly than any of these other guys how strong that feeling was.(15) A young child paddles in the sea for the first time, fascinated by the pleasant feeling of the water.(16) there's a really good feeling here
(1) feel :: అనుభూతి
(2) feeling good :: హ్యాపీ గ వున్నా
(3) feeling bad :: బాధగా ఉంది
(4) feeling blue :: ఫీలింగ్ నీలం
(5) bad feeling :: చెడు భావన
(6) good feeling :: మంచి భావన
(7) gut feeling :: గట్ భావన
(8) same feeling :: నేను అదే భావిస్తున్నాను
(9) feeling depressed :: అణగారిన ఫీలింగ్
(10) feeling dizzy :: భావన డిజ్జి
(11) feeling low :: తక్కువ ఫీలింగ్
2. sensation ::
3. suspicion ::
4. love ::
5. compassion ::
7. opinion ::
8. atmosphere ::
9. spirit ::
10. tactile sensation ::
11. sensitive ::
12. touch ::
13. perceive ::
14. experience ::
15. grope ::
చేతులతో నేలపై వెదకు
16. test ::
17. believe ::
18. sense ::
19. seem ::
20. finger ::
21. find ::
22. palpate ::
స్పర్శ ద్వారా పరీక్షించు
feeling, feelingly, feelings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, when I have a FEELING,
I know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
All right? Bernadette has
been FEELING fried at home,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
What about you, Hank?
How you FEELING these days?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Yes. He said he was FEELING guilty
and wanted to do what was right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
How are you FEELING? You okay?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: feeling
Meaning and definitions of feeling, translation in Telugu language for feeling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feeling in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "feeling"
What feeling means in Telugu, feeling meaning in Telugu, feeling definition, examples and pronunciation of feeling in Telugu language.