Noun(1) the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint(2) a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard(3) the lower part of anything(4) the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings(5) lowest support of a structure(6) any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates(7) travel by walking(8) a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger(9) an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot(10) (prosody(11) a support resembling a pedal extremity
Verb(1) pay for something(2) walk(3) add a column of numbers
(1) The hardy of soul and fleet of foot will be Yomping through Eden this summer.(2) He sat at the foot of the grave, and let the tears come, for what seemed like hours.(3) The boys' mother had put James' Christmas stocking at the foot of his bed, instead of the side.(4) No animal is so fleet of foot or so powerful that it will not one day succumb to the jaws of the hyena.(5) A trochee is a metrical foot of two syllables, the first long and the second short.(6) The three-lobed labellum is attached to the column by a column foot , where the nectary is located.(7) Belloc's was a grey and white stallion called Nightwind, an aptly named steed for he was as silent as he was fleet of foot .(8) With grayish brown fur and a nearly naked tail, the animals rarely grow to more than half a foot long.(9) Fleet of foot and chock-full of pop hooks, Franz will outpace it.(10) Why should the taxpayer foot the bill for upgrading something to cater for an airport?(11) the foot of the stairs(12) the foot of the hill(13) it costs five euro a foot(14) Rafael starts speaking in an obscure accent as he collapses at the foot of the conference table.(15) So they opt for an alternative offer, usually with a small firm that is more fleet of foot .(16) The health of the foot throughout the animal's life is based on a good solid heel base.
(1) on foot :: కాలినడకన
(2) square foot :: చదరపు అడుగుల
(3) by foot :: కాలి నడకన
(4) set foot :: అడుగు సెట్
(5) go on foot :: కాలినడకన వెళ్ళి
(6) cubic foot :: ఘనపు అడుగు
(7) foot the bill :: బిల్లు అడుగు
(8) left foot :: ఎడమ పాదం
(9) foot soldier :: అడుగు సైనికుడు
(10) athlete's foot :: అథ్లెట్ల అడుగు
2. paw ::
3. bottom ::
5. infantry ::
6. foundation ::
7. metrical foot ::
8. pick ::
9. leg it ::
10. foot up ::
1. head ::
2. top ::
3. vertex ::
foot, footed, footless, footling, footlings, footpath, footpaths, foots, footy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My horse took an arrow so I was on FOOT,
slogging through the mud.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
who ever set FOOT in the park.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
So let's just try it again,
right FOOT only.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, except for when I got
the FOOT cramp.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Sheldon Cooper will never
set FOOT in again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: foot
Meaning and definitions of foot, translation in Telugu language for foot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foot in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "foot"
What foot means in Telugu, foot meaning in Telugu, foot definition, examples and pronunciation of foot in Telugu language.