Noun(1) a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises(2) a natural flow of ground water(3) an artificially produced flow of water(4) a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
(1) the government always quote this report as the fountain of truth(2) A small fountain , a pool of water or a miniature waterfall adds to the charm of rock gardens.(3) We need to start the fountain of truth before we all die of thirst.(4) He noticed the large water fountain in the middle and felt a little vengeful.(5) To him, water seemed like a fountain of knowledge and a symbol of life.(6) In this tiny, narrow gorge, under the cool shade of the palms, a fountain of hot spring water feeds a warm, thigh-deep pool, where inch-long fish nibble my feet.(7) There were floating candles that decorated the pool and the fountain , as well as ornamental flowers arrangements.(8) Therefore, consumers should not expect to find a fountain of youth in a jar.(9) He rested five feet away on a bench surrounding a stone fountain , a cigarette held limp within two fingers.(10) He sat by the fountain in the garden in the center of the school.(11) If he finds the fountain of youth, the Spurs have a shot.(12) I am perched on an old stone fountain surrounded by red flowers when the phone rings.(13) A fountain of sparks spurted up, falling in a shower around the boy, bent over in concentration.(14) Along the way they stopped at a fountain and drank some spring water.(15) Soon, Talia saw a beautiful marble fountain with water shooting up from its top and then splashing back down.(16) There was a large water fountain in the middle.
(1) fountain pen :: ఫౌంటెన్ పెన్
(2) water fountain :: నీటి ఫౌంటెన్
(3) drinking fountain :: మద్యపానం ఫౌంటైన్
(4) fountain of youth :: ఫౌంటైన్ ఆఫ్ యూత్
1. jet ::
2. source ::
3. fount ::
4. natural spring ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
maybe one of those little
FOUNTAIN jobs right here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
and I drank the water from his FOUNTAIN.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...from becoming the dancing FOUNTAIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
slipped in water
in front of the water FOUNTAIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
snapping his fingers
by the water FOUNTAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: fountain
Meaning and definitions of fountain, translation in Telugu language for fountain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fountain in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fountain"
What fountain means in Telugu, fountain meaning in Telugu, fountain definition, examples and pronunciation of fountain in Telugu language.