కోపముఖముచూపు, ముఖము చిట్లించు
- కోపదృష్టికాల్చరుకోపంగా ఉన్నfrowns
Noun(1) a facial expression of dislike or displeasure
Verb(1) look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
(1) a frown of disapproval(2) A slight frown creased her brow but disappeared almost as soon as it had come.(3) She wore a frown of concentration and picked up a can of fruit.(4) She turned her face down while fiddling with her purse to hide her frown of disappointment.(5) She looked over at her friend as she saw his frown disappear for a second, and then return.(6) Grace stood in the doorway, a worried frown creasing her smooth, pale forehead.(7) Leslie gave a long frown of disappointment and shook her head after a moment.(8) On his face he wore a deep, permanent frown .(9) She reached to take it, a puzzled frown crossing her face.(10) Her eyes met his and he gave her a small, disapproving frown .(11) Then turning again toward Christina, a frown crossed the woman's stern features.(12) Although, as soon as he said this, a frown crossed his face.(13) His usually unguarded expression was marred by the deep frown of meditation he now wore.(14) A frown appeared on his face, realizing she had no interest in him.(15) A worried frown creased the cook's face as soon as little Alissa was gone.(16) The frown disappeared from his face, leaving an expression of seriousness.
(1) to frown :: అయిష్టాన్ని కనపరిచే
(2) frown upon :: మీద అయిష్టాన్ని కనపరిచే
(3) frown on :: పై అయిష్టాన్ని కనపరిచే
1. scowl ::
2. scowl ::
3. glower ::
4. glare ::
5. lower ::
6. make a face ::
ఒక ముఖం తయారు
7. look daggers ::
1. beam ::
2. grin ::
3. smile ::
frown, frowned, frowning, frowns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to turn that FROWN upside down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
In some places,
the highborn FROWN upon those of low birth.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: frown
Meaning and definitions of frown, translation in Telugu language for frown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of frown in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "frown"
What frown means in Telugu, frown meaning
in Telugu, frown definition, examples and pronunciation
of frown in Telugu language.