Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned.
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used in titles.
(1) he took my hand in his(2) We got him as an adult dog and I think he may have been mistreated by his previous owner.(3) What good is it for one man to have millions while people starve on his front stoop?(4) he spoke with his father(5) he brushed his teeth(6) the rest of his life(7) The world and his dog was trying to persuade me to come to the Christmas party tonight.(8) James sold his business(9) his money(10) He was a jeweller by trade and was getting out of the airforce to start his own business.(11) Columbus is said to have identified his star the moment he saw the cover of the video.(12) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(13) He does not want to give me his name and will not identify the patient out of respect.(14) we went round to his(15) It was truly kind of the hairdresser to come to my house with his bonny male assistant.(16) He would be in much the same position as the farmer who previously put his cows in the field.
(1) his wife :: అతని భార్య
(2) his mother :: తన అమ్మ
(3) his own :: అతని సొంతం
(4) on his own :: తన స్వతహగా
(5) his family :: అతని కుటుంబం
(6) every dog has his day :: ప్రతి కుక్క తన రోజు ఉంది
(7) at his house :: తన ఇంటిలో
(8) in his opinion :: తన అభిప్రాయం లో
1. his ::
2. her ::
3. hers ::
4. its ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your associate, Goodman's fixer--
What's HIS name?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
but I'm HIS best friend
in the whole world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Get word to Stubbs.
Have him mobilize HIS men.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
He fought those things
for the good of HIS people.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
...while Mr. Kim,
by virtue of HIS youth and naiveté...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: his
Meaning and definitions of his, translation in Telugu language for his with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of his in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "his"
What his means in Telugu, his meaning in Telugu, his definition, examples and pronunciation of his in Telugu language.