మన్యుష్య సంబంధమైన, మానవ సంబంధమైన
Noun(1) any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Adjective(1) characteristic of humanity(2) relating to a person(3) having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
(1) We must re-examine all that we do and redesign our many and complex systems to make them less vulnerable to human error.(2) They were a little too long to belong in a human mouth and far too sharp.(3) Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.(4) We will be closer to elucidating the basis of quintessentially human qualities like language and selfawareness.(5) The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.(6) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(7) The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.(8) This commingling is seen by many reformers as a grotesque reduction to the base material level of human corporeality.(9) It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.(10) The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.(11) Tubules in human mouths are sensitive to cold and are normally covered by enamel.(12) All of which just goes to show that such a venture is extremely vulnerable to vulgar human error.(13) This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.(14) Whether that problem resulted from human or machine error may never be known.(15) Well, Gray's Anatomy clearly shows your human proboscis with two nostrils.(16) The neatly piled human bones belonged to three individuals: a woman, a man and an adolescent aged about fifteen.
(1) human being :: మానవుడు
(2) human resources :: మానవ వనరులు
(3) human rights :: మానవ హక్కులు
(4) human nature :: మానవ స్వభావము
(5) human right :: మానవ హక్కు
(6) human beings :: మనుషులు
(7) human resource :: మానవ వనరుల
(8) human race :: మనవ జాతి
(9) human body :: మానవ శరీరం
(10) human capital :: మానవ మూలధనం
1. mortal ::
2. compassionate ::
3. anthropomorphic ::
4. person ::
5. man ::
human, humaner, humanest, humanization, humanly, humanness, humanoid, humanoids, humans, nonhuman
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not like HUMAN babies,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
♪ This seasoned beauty
In this HUMAN pageantry ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Guys... if I go to jail
dressed as the Human Torch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: human
Meaning and definitions of human, translation in Telugu language for human with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of human in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "human"
What human means in Telugu, human meaning in Telugu, human definition, examples and pronunciation of human in Telugu language.