ప్రచురించు, జారీచేయు, పంపిణీ చేయు
Noun(1) an important question that is in dispute and must be settled(2) one of a series published periodically(3) some situation or event that is thought about(4) the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity(5) supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition(6) the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property(7) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(8) the immediate descendants of a person(9) the becoming visible(10) an opening that permits escape or release(11) the act of issuing printed materials
Verb(1) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) bring out an official document (such as a warrant(4) come out of(5) make out and issue
(1) I don't have an issue with that(2) the struggles of history issue from the divided heart of humanity(3) A full report on the launch of the festival will be published in next week's issue .(4) In question is whether an issue of shares constitutes a supply for VAT purposes.(5) The Seychelles Government was not amused and cancelled the complete note issue .(6) the chance of carrying such a scheme to a successful issue was small(7) the December issue of the magazine(8) a share issue has been launched(9) With an issue of blood she was cut off from the worship of God in the formal sense.(10) However, plans for the unit sales and bond issue remain at an early stage, he added.(11) One of the editorial board told Socialist Worker that it is on course for 9,000 sales of its latest issue .(12) the issue of racism(13) Resolving the abduction issue is an urgent matter.(14) it's still a point of issue(15) The findings are being published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.(16) Sports Illustrated will publish its world-famous swimsuit issue next month.
(1) date of issue :: జారీ చేసిన తేది
(2) issue date :: జారి చేయు తేది
(3) current issue :: ప్రస్తుత సమస్య
(4) hot issue :: హాట్ ఇష్యూ
(5) at issue :: సమస్య
(6) first issue :: మొదటి సమస్య
(7) special issue :: ప్రత్యేక సంచిక
(8) main issue :: ప్రధాన సమస్య
(9) security issue :: భద్రతా సమస్య
(10) controversial issue :: వివాదాస్పద సమస్య
1. matter ::
4. offspring ::
5. discharge ::
7. publication ::
8. take ::
9. number ::
10. consequence ::
11. emergence ::
12. government issue ::
13. send out ::
14. supply ::
15. emanate ::
16. result from ::
17. publish ::
18. egress ::
19. cut ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
issue, issued, issues, issuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, okay, that's
a separate ISSUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Hospitals do not
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
I will raise a Sixth Amendment ISSUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
I'm wrestling with a big
commitment ISSUE here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Now, I ask you again,
who here takes ISSUE with this person--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: issue
Meaning and definitions of issue, translation in Telugu language for issue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of issue in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "issue"
What issue means in Telugu, issue meaning in Telugu, issue definition, examples and pronunciation of issue in Telugu language.