సరియైన, అర్హత కలిగిన
- కేవలంjusterjustestజస్టిన్ఒక వేళ
Adjective(1) used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting(2) fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience(3) free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules(4) of moral excellence
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) indicating exactness or preciseness, or exactly(3) only a moment ago(4) (used for emphasis(5) only a very short time before(6) possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true(7) exactly at this moment or the moment described(8) by a little
(1) It was just past lunchtime and Pete Astor had nothing to do for the next few hours.(2) I am just looking at what it says for a straight robbery or attempt with actual bodily harm.(3) He was not pompous at all and did not look worried as if he had just come straight from court.(4) Those arrested included Mr Rihal, on his way home to look after his wife who had just left hospital.(5) Maybe not just yet, but it might be the only way for some, that things can really get better.(6) De Villiers said at the time he felt he was up to it, and it looks like he may just get that chance.(7) No doubt by now everything is perfected, but today Lederer has just come from rehearsals.(8) they want to create a just society(9) When she was gone, Ari said, " Let's just head upstairs.(10) The fact that I will never get to meet my mystery admirer just makes things all the more romantic.(11) The view is sublime: we are looking straight back down the loch whence we have just come.(12) I thought just the same(13) I had no idea who he was, but I could feel it just as strongly as everyone else around me.(14) He said they were very good and D agreed, which just shows that virtue is its own reward.(15) The soft midsummer evening was just right for a romantic stroll around Malham Tarn.(16) So many of the characters and dialogue in this movie are just one cliche after another.
(1) just now :: ఇప్పుడే
(2) just as :: కేవలం
(3) just like you :: అచ్చంగా నీలాగే
(4) just in case :: ఒకవేళ
(5) just in time :: సరి అయిన సమయము
(6) just for fun :: సరదా కోసం
(7) just like :: లాగానే
(8) just because :: కేవలం ఎందుకంటే
(9) just a little :: కొంచెం మాత్రమే
(10) just like that :: ఊరికే
1. fair ::
2. deserved ::
3. valid ::
4. upright ::
5. equitable ::
6. a moment ago ::
ఒక క్షణం క్రితం
7. exactly ::
9. only ::
10. really ::
11. just now ::
12. simply ::
13. scarcely ::
just, juster, justest, justine, justly, justness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Isn't Man-Man JUST Man?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
It's JUST such a big decision.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
A sack full of cash on their doorstep?
That's JUST gonna raise more questions.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
No. She JUST had a baby.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Why don't we JUST figure out
where we're going...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: just
Meaning and definitions of just, translation in Telugu language for just with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of just in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "just"
What just means in Telugu, just meaning
in Telugu, just definition, examples and pronunciation
of just in Telugu language.