దేశాన్ని పరిపాలించువాడు-రాజు, అత్యంత శక్తి వంతుడైన వ్యక్తి, తరగతిలో అత్యుత్తమమైనది, చదరంగంలో రాజు
Noun(1) a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom(2) a competitor who holds a preeminent position(3) a very wealthy or powerful businessman(4) preeminence in a particular category or group or field(5) United States woman tennis player (born in 1943(6) United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925(7) United States charismatic civil rights leader and Baptist minister who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968(8) a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward(9) one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king(10) (chess
(1) When it comes to sports, Henry says football remains the king of beer promotional opportunities.(2) Cube was currently sweating with panic and moved his king to the square on its left to avoid check.(3) the customer is king(4) he was the first king of Ireland(5) Anglers can find brown trout here, but the Trinity is best known for king salmon and steelhead; king salmon runs peak from May through October.(6) White is better developed with both minor pieces in play, centralized rooks and a castled king .(7) the king of rock(8) Face cards count for ten except for the king , which counts for zero.(9) Sunis's rook and pawn prevented his king from escaping.(10) Titles such as Astral Traveller, Yesterday and Today and Perpetual Change hint at the king of prog rock's spiritual leanings.(11) He then films the snakes (mostly gopher and king snakes) as they crawl and feed.(12) The object of the game is to checkmate your opponent's king .(13) Some hands can be played more aggressively when an opponent shows a king or ace, meaning they will likely be forced to act first throughout the hand.(14) The king can move in any direction, but only one square at a time.(15) a country where football is king(16) I chose the equal of two evils and moved my king into inevitable checkmate.
(1) the king :: రాజు
(2) king-size :: పెద్ద పరిమాణం
(3) king bed :: రాజు గారి మంచము
(4) prom king :: ప్రాం రాజు
(5) king crab :: రాజు పీత
(6) king-sized :: రాజు పరిమాణం
(7) great king :: గొప్ప రాజు
(8) son of a king :: రాజు కుమారుడు
(9) be king :: రాజు
(10) king of beasts :: జంతువులు రాజు
1. ruler ::
2. star ::
3. mogul ::
4. rex ::
5. world-beater ::
king, kingly, kings, kingship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've always guarded the King himself,
my lord. Ever since your absence.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
My husband is my KING,
and my KING is my husband.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
They were killed
on the orders of King Aerys, yes.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
The King of Northumbria
is called Aelle.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
No, a KING who runs will not be KING for long.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: king
Meaning and definitions of king, translation in Telugu language for king with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of king in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "king"
What king means in Telugu, king meaning in Telugu, king definition, examples and pronunciation of king in Telugu language.