Verb(1) be successful; achieve a goal(2) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(3) succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something(4) watch and direct(5) achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods(6) carry on or function(7) handle effectively
(1) You can get the best of Middle Eastern, especially Egyptian, spices and spice mixes in the dingy shops where you can manage with Hindi.(2) Representative payees helped respondents manage money and pay rent in a timely fashion.(3) the skills needed to manage a young, dynamic team(4) we manage our cash extremely well(5) he could not manage March 24 after all(6) However, it is important to set up a trust fund to manage this money.(7) In some cases mergers might be driven by the desire of business leaders to manage a larger entity, and perhaps to operate at a global, rather than local, level.(8) What has allowed Catmull to manage Pixar's eccentric staff is his nearly egoless leadership.(9) Your correspondent made the point that in a few years time, coaching badges will become compulsory to manage any team in Mayo.(10) This should serve as a grim warning to those poised to embark on their university careers of the need to manage their money sensibly.(11) However, if absolutely necessary you could manage with a laptop in the passenger seat as your navigator.(12) He tried to find his voice, but it was difficult for him to manage anything but a feeble sounding grunt.(13) For several months, the unit continued to manage with limited logistical assets.(14) Academic freedom and tenure may be at risk as our institutions determine how to manage with reduced funding.(15) It enables district and regional councils to manage New Zealand's resources on land, water, sky and sea.(16) Why did she manage a baseball team if she didn't like people of different colours?
(1) to manage :: నిర్వహించడానికి
(2) manage to :: నిర్వహించేందుకు
(3) manage to get :: తెచ్చుకున్నా
(4) manage to do :: దీన్ని నిర్వహించండి
(5) manage without :: లేకుండా నిర్వహించడానికి
(6) manage finances :: ద్రవ్యాలను నిర్వహించండి
(7) manage to find time :: సమయం కనుగొనేందుకు నిర్వహించేందుకు
(8) stage-manage :: స్టేజ్ నిర్వహించడానికి
(9) manage with :: నిర్వహించండి
1. be in charge of ::
2. accomplish ::
4. control ::
5. handle ::
6. deal ::
7. contend ::
8. carry off ::
9. finagle ::
10. do ::
11. oversee ::
manage, manageable, managed, manages, managing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You MANAGE to open it
only to find yourself
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
But I think you can MANAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
How did you MANAGE that?!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Money-wise, we'll MANAGE.
I promise you that.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
how in seven hells
did you MANAGE to kill a White Walker?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: manage
Meaning and definitions of manage, translation in Telugu language for manage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manage in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manage"
What manage means in Telugu, manage meaning in Telugu, manage definition, examples and pronunciation of manage in Telugu language.