సముద్ర సంబంధి, నౌకా సంబంధి
Noun(1) a member of the United States Marine Corps(2) a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
Adjective(1) of or relating to the sea(2) relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen(3) of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps(4) relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea(5) native to or inhabiting the sea
(1) So, who is this marine surveyor, this person upon whom you are placing your trust?(2) Close to his home was a little shop owned by a marine painter, Mr. Eugene Boudin.(3) As almost everyone knows, Trinidad is the place to have marine parts shipped in.(4) The data should prove to be a gold mine to boating groups, government agencies and the marine industry.(5) In the case of a marine engineer, the highest post is that of a Chief Engineer.(6) He was a marine engineer, a world traveler, and it was from him that I acquired some of my wanderlust.(7) Thirty years ago, the marine industry said boat recall laws would break its back.(8) With Turner, however, his marine paintings - a third of his output - are the key to his entire oeuvre.(9) The role of seapower in the revolt and after generated the marine painting of van de Velde the Younger and others.(10) Should we hire a marine surveyor to inspect the boat once it's returned to us?(11) This is a centre of marine science excellence in the world, here in Townsville.(12) Sirenians are vegetarians, feeding on a variety of marine algae and higher plants.(13) The market leaders in marine painting had moved to London.(14) What the marine trades must develop, along with the schools, is an apprenticeship program.(15) His painting of sea and marine organisms had distinct colour patterns and perfect symmetry.(16) Rock lobster, crab and oysters add to the spread of commercial marine species.
(1) marine life :: సముద్ర జీవనం
(2) marine corps :: సముద్ర కార్ప్స్
(3) marine insurance :: సముద్ర భీమా
(4) marine engineer :: సముద్ర ఇంజనీర్
(5) marine products :: సముద్ర ఉత్పత్తులు
(6) marine engineering :: మెరైన్ ఇంజనీరింగ్
(7) merchant marine :: మర్చంట్ మెరైన్
(8) marine affairs :: సముద్ర వ్యవహారాల
1. seawater ::
2. sea ::
3. saltwater ::
4. oceanic ::
5. aquatic ::
6. pelagic ::
7. devil dog ::
8. leatherneck ::
9. shipboard soldier ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess he was like a Marine
or something before he got old.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Not only do I have a deep-cycle
MARINE battery power source
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Do you mean what MARINE biologists
refer to as super weaning?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: marine
Meaning and definitions of marine, translation in Telugu language for marine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marine in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marine"
What marine means in Telugu, marine meaning in Telugu, marine definition, examples and pronunciation of marine in Telugu language.