Noun(1) the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros(2) a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole
Adjective(1) (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it
(1) a million people will benefit(2) a cost of more than $20 million(3) In this way, it is estimated that some half a million people will be pushed off benefits.(4) The total figures might have reached ten million by the end of the past century.(5) you're one in a million(6) I drove a sports car about a week ago and the brakes are about a million times better than that.(7) Experts say this could rise to six million barrels a day within five years with the right investment and control.(8) to the power of a million(9) it's a million km away(10) Didn't they invest a few million into the company a few years ago?(11) a population of half a million(12) over a million of them died(13) Electoral officials in Ohio say they have recorded half a million new voters since March.(14) As a result, the album was a relative flop, failing to sell even one million copies.(15) More than half a million people need to go to the doctor, and a third of these end up in hospital.(16) Nearly half a million people could benefit from a new scheme aimed at reducing hospital waiting lists.
(1) one million :: పది లక్షలు
(2) two million :: రెండు మిలియన్
(3) ten million :: పది మిలియన్
(4) a million :: పది లక్షలు
(5) five million :: ఐదు మిలియన్
(6) hundred million :: వందల మిలియన్
(7) one hundred million :: పది కోట్లు
(8) seven million :: ఏడు మిలియన్
(9) several million :: అనేక మిలియన్
1. zillion ::
పరిమితి లేని అనిర్దిష్ట
2. jillion ::
4. billion ::
5. gazillion ::
million, millions, millionth, millionths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Extended annually, 12 MILLION a year.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
announced a $28 MILLION grant
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
A couple MILLION bucks shows up,
they're gonna snatch it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Are you telling me the Crown
is three MILLION in debt?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: million
Meaning and definitions of million, translation in Telugu language for million with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of million in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "million"
What million means in Telugu, million meaning in Telugu, million definition, examples and pronunciation of million in Telugu language.