వేర్వేరు వ్యక్తులు, స్వభావాలు
- మిశ్రమరసంతో కలిపిఅన్మిక్స్డ్
Verb(1) mix together different elements(2) open (a place(3) combine (electronic signals(4) add as an additional element or part(5) to bring or combine together or with something else(6) mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
Adjective(1) consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds(2) involving or composed of different races
(1) Feeding trials conducted on captive premigratory birds fed fruit and insects ad libitum have shown that gain in body mass is highest on a mixed diet of fruit and insects.(2) The steeper slopes and cliffs of Augill support a mixed woodland of ash, birch and rowan with an interesting ground flora including species such as bluebell, sanicle and wood avens.(3) Well we're competing against the women's division too and won, and also we're competing against mixed teams.(4) Over the past number of years the parade has been of mixed quality with varying degrees of participation from all sectors.(5) She was a mixed race foster child struggling to find herself in a place where her distinctive look - her darker skin and tight curly hair - was never reflected back at her.(6) In the darkness, she's forced to face her own mixed feelings about death(7) The brief suggested the site should be of mixed use with residential, office, light industrial, small-scale retail, leisure, arts and tourism.(8) Each school could enter a maximum of two mixed teams and the school only wanted an attendance, regardless of the results.(9) Although one study found a significant difference between a mixed Western diet and a vegetarian diet, overall there appear to be relatively few trends.(10) They wanted a mix of different sites and that one was outside a station so it would give a different picture than something in a mixed residential area for example.(11) Stories such as this leave me with mixed feelings.(12) This got a mixed reaction, more negative than positive from the crowd.(13) However, the predictive validity of suicide assessments has received mixed reviews.(14) Jamaicans have greeted this news with mixed feelings.(15) On opening day, 14 teams were organized - three women teams, four men teams and seven mixed teams.(16) The canned mixed beans in this salad are sometimes sold as a ├ö├ç├┐bean salad in water├ö├ç├û.
(1) mix :: మిక్స్
(2) mixed-up :: కలిపి వేయడం
(3) mixed feelings :: మిశ్రమ భావనలు
(4) mixed vegetables :: కలగలిపిన కూరగాయలు
(5) mixed salad :: మిశ్రమ సలాడ్
(6) mixed race :: మిశ్రమ జాతి
(7) mixed martial arts :: మిశ్రమ యుద్ధ కళలు
(8) mixed with :: కలిపి
(9) mixed school :: మిశ్రమ పాఠశాల
(10) mixed blessing :: మిశ్రమ దీవెన
1. assorted ::
2. hybrid ::
3. ambivalent ::
4. interracial ::
1. blooded ::
2. thoroughbred ::
mixed, premixed, unmixed
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I'm going to try
green tea MIXED with lemon zinger.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
but my DNA gets MIXED
with the ape's DNA
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
SHELDON: I have MIXED feelings
about doing interviews.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
You MIXED them. No wonder gentleman
callers are pounding down your door.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
but your nephew got MIXED up
with some pretty nasty customers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: mixed
Meaning and definitions of mixed, translation in Telugu language for mixed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mixed in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mixed"
What mixed means in Telugu, mixed meaning in Telugu, mixed definition, examples and pronunciation of mixed in Telugu language.