- డబ్బుబాగా డబ్బు కలిగినద్రవ్యానికి తగిన
Noun(1) the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender(2) wealth reckoned in terms of money(3) the official currency issued by a government or national bank
(1) Contrary to popular belief, police do not make money out of issuing speeding tickets.(2) If I had the money , I'd buy her a van to let her get around and do the things she likes to do.(3) she gave me spending money(4) It was a way for her to make money while going to acting auditions.(5) I only have English money(6) We can borrow money from the European pool of savings at no incremental cost to ourselves.(7) I pay tax on my money , my taxed income is paid to the nanny and then I pay tax for the nanny on top.(8) They are in the business of lending money and the more money they lend the more profit they make.(9) he borrowed money to modernize the shop(10) Sure make money , but empower and provide opportunities to local populations as well.(11) Applied efficiently and correctly, that sort of money could work miracles.(12) The truth was distorted in order to make a story and to make money .(13) he borrowed money to modernize the store(14) she accepted the job at the public school since the money was better(15) All of that costs a lot of money and to date the government hasn't been prepared to put that sort of money in.(16) He's a hypocrite who sends his child to private school, but opposes choice for parents without his sort of money .
(1) make money :: డబ్బు సంపాదించు
(2) save money :: డబ్బు దాచు
(3) pocket money :: పాకెట్ మనీ
(4) a lot of money :: చాలా డబ్బు
(5) earn money :: నగదు సంపాదించడం
(6) money order :: మనీ ఆర్డర్
(7) spend money :: డబ్బు ఖర్చు
(8) some money :: కొంచం డబ్బులు
(9) money transfer :: డబ్బు బదిలీ
(10) get money :: డబ్బు
1. cash ::
2. wealth ::
3. pay ::
1. pauper ::
money, moneyed, moneys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He does have a deep,
abiding lust for her MONEY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Well, if the university
needs MONEY so badly,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
We have the MONEY, more than enough.
Walt earned it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
-With that MONEY you can leave ever after.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Look, look, I got the MONEY
and I'm totally good for it
for, like, ever.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: money
Meaning and definitions of money, translation in Telugu language for money with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of money in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "money"
What money means in Telugu, money meaning in Telugu, money definition, examples and pronunciation of money in Telugu language.