తల్లి, జన్మనిచ్చిన తల్లి
Noun(1) a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother(2) a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar(3) a term of address for an elderly woman(4) a term of address for a mother superior(5) a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
Verb(1) care for like a mother(2) make (offspring
(1) he was visiting his mother(2) Next, the restaurant lays out the mother of all meals, a Royal Thai degustation feast.(3) Working with Jane, who plays my mom, was great, though she did tend to mother me a lot.(4) He said his impression was that she was a good mother and took good care of her children.(5) It's the mother of all tribal sectarian conflicts and it's hard to articulate it without taking sides.(6) Irvine persuaded the city fathers to throw the mother of all parties.(7) The mother flew off as usual but seemed no more agitated than she had been when guarding the eggs.(8) I got stuck in the mother of all traffic jams(9) single mother(10) I am frequently asked whether handling a baby bird will keep the mother from feeding it.(11) It was my mother, my loving, caring mother who missed me more than words could say.(12) One of the non-orphan lambs is having a bottle now and then as its mother isn't caring for it.(13) a mother penguin(14) My mother is caring and sweet to my siblings, but I haven't felt loved by her for years.(15) In general, it is given the task of filling market niches in which the mother company does not compete.(16) This bus station is being seen as the mother of all solutions to the grievances of bus commuters in Bangalore.
(1) your mother :: మీ అమ్మ
(2) mother tongue :: మాతృ భాష
(3) mother-in-law :: అత్తయ్య
(4) his mother :: తన అమ్మ
(5) mother and father :: తల్లి మరియు తండ్రి
(6) mother language :: మాతృభాష
(7) single mother :: ఒకే తల్లి
(8) father and mother :: నాన్న మరియు అమ్మ
(9) mother and son :: తల్లి మరియు కుమారుడు
1. female parent ::
2. dam ::
3. source ::
4. humdinger ::
5. look after ::
6. give birth to ::
7. fuss ::
8. generate ::
9. native ::
mother, mothered, motherhood, mothering, motherless, motherly, mothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You'd forget your MOTHER and father,
your brothers and sisters, Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
to return the Stark girls to their MOTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Your MOTHER had to leave Winterfell
to protect the family.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I'm friends with your MOTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
come and see his MOTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: mother
Meaning and definitions of mother, translation in Telugu language for mother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mother in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mother"
What mother means in Telugu, mother meaning in Telugu, mother definition, examples and pronunciation of mother in Telugu language.