- నోటివిషయం గురించీ మాట్లాడనిమౌత్ఫుల్నవ్వునోరు
Noun(1) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge(2) the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening(3) an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge(4) the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water(5) a person conceived as a consumer of food(6) a spokesperson (as a lawyer(7) an impudent or insolent rejoinder(8) the opening of a jar or bottle
Verb(1) express in speech(2) articulate silently; form words with the lips only(3) touch with the mouth
(1) There was a stone bridge curving over the creek leading to a wide mouth of a small cave.(2) in the mouth of the cave(3) Kate shouted as she covered the young woman's mouth with a gloved hand.(4) The party arrived at the mouth of the cave, and Adrian explained the mission.(5) mouth ulcer(6) Dogs tend to mouth each other when playing.(7) Icebergs would languidly crumble to nothing just outside the mouth of the harbour.(8) They mouth slogans and psychobabble.(9) The horse with the hard mouth almost immediately begins to lean on the bit.(10) Cindy wiped her mouth with a napkin and slid her empty plate away from her.(11) Puppies like to mouth their owners' hands.(12) As they got to the mouth of New York harbour, they got into difficulties and requested assistance.(13) the mouth of the bottle(14) he rinsed his mouth with water(15) we could see her toothless mouth(16) As silt increasingly built up at the river mouth , large ships had to anchor further and further out at sea.
(1) shut your mouth :: నోరు మూసుకో
(2) big mouth :: పెద్ద నోరు
(3) mouth-watering :: నోరు-నీరు త్రాగుటకు లేక
(4) dry mouth :: ఎండిన నోరు
(5) mouth to mouth :: ఆ నోటి నుంచి ఈ నోటికి
(6) by word of mouth :: నోటి మాట ద్వారా
(7) open mouth :: ఓపెన్ నోరు
(8) wide mouth :: పెద్ద నోరు
(9) by mouth :: నోటి ద్వారా
2. entrance ::
3. opening ::
4. outfall ::
5. impudence ::
6. mouthpiece ::
8. oral fissure ::
9. utter ::
10. lip-synch ::
11. speak ::
mouth, mouthed, mouthful, mouthfuls, mouthing, mouths, mouthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I've had her brisket. Melts in your MOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
BRONN: Shut your MOUTH.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Her heart's full of love, no
one cares what's in her MOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
...do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign
every time I open my MOUTH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
his lady of the hour pops
a tiny spoon of that into his MOUTH.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: mouth
Meaning and definitions of mouth, translation in Telugu language for mouth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mouth in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "mouth"
What mouth means in Telugu, mouth meaning
in Telugu, mouth definition, examples and pronunciation
of mouth in Telugu language.