Noun(1) the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals(2) a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft(3) the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon(4) a small distance(5) a symbol of inquisitiveness(6) the sense of smell (especially in animals(7) a natural skill(8) a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
Verb(1) search or inquire in a meddlesome way(2) advance the forward part of with caution(3) catch the scent of; get wind of(4) push or move with the nose(5) rub noses(6) defeat by a narrow margin
(1) The bear will nose around you for a little bit but will eventually leave you alone.(2) Only this year have the two brands combined been able to nose ahead of the French number one.(3) This time Junior makes a dramatic move to the inside of the track, pointing the nose of his Chevrolet nearly straight at the pit lane.(4) Breathing through the nose rather than the mouth helps keep the mouth washed by saliva.(5) But they shouldn't be so short that the nose of the saddle rubs on bare skin.(6) More and more independent fashion shops are getting into badges so have a nose around your favourites and see what they've got.(7) Occasionally a tube is put into the trachea through the nose or mouth to help with breathing.(8) Her eyes saw, her ears heard, her nose smelt every animal in the forest form the elk and bear to the termite and the shrew.(9) Special art was applied to the nose and the aircraft received the name California Boomerang.(10) An exotic Lebanese assemblage of Sauvignon and muscat, this crisp, complex wine has a nose of light apricot and white flowers.(11) In the glass it is a deep purple and black wine with a nose of small sweet berries.(12) a dog with a keen nose(13) If the nose of your saddle is brushing the back of your thighs, you are just right.(14) The dog clambered up onto the counter and stood there with a paw on each side of my bag and had a good old nose around.(15) The bear proceeded rather deliberately to nose the hotel's telegraph key before walking out the front door into the night.(16) My nose senses that this is a murky, damp place, but with some semblance of warmth and the faint scent of cold food.
(1) runny nose :: కారుతున్న ముక్కు
(2) big nose :: పెద్ద ముక్కు
(3) stuffy nose :: ముసుకుపొఇన ముక్కు
(4) running nose :: జలుబు
(5) nose job :: ముక్కు ఉద్యోగం
(6) bloody nose :: బ్లడీ ముక్కు
(7) long nose :: పొడవైన ముక్కు
(8) hooked nose :: కట్టిపడేశాయి ముక్కు
(9) flat nose :: చదునైన ముక్కు
1. snout ::
2. instinct ::
3. smell ::
5. nozzle ::
6. olfactory organ ::
7. nuzzle ::
8. pry into ::
లోకి రహస్యంగా గమనించు
10. wind ::
11. horn in ::
nose, nosed, noses, nosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Broke her NOSE in the shower
kind of thing.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I can, but I want
to rub his NOSE in this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
(Leonard loudly blowing NOSE)
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Fine. Fine, you want me to blow my NOSE?
Here, I'll blow it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
- BRONN: I did not break your NOSE.
- How do you know?
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: nose
Meaning and definitions of nose, translation in Telugu language for nose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nose in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nose"
What nose means in Telugu, nose meaning in Telugu, nose definition, examples and pronunciation of nose in Telugu language.