Noun(1) the state prevailing during the absence of war(2) harmonious relations; freedom from disputes(3) the absence of mental stress or anxiety(4) the general security of public places(5) a treaty to cease hostilities
(1) Other countries, including members of the European Union, may also be welcomed to play a role in monitoring any peace agreement.(2) The peace effectively reinstated the Treaty of Madrid but on more favourable terms for the French.(3) Good relations with Elizabeth were vital to maintaining the civil peace in France.(4) Even so I seemed at every point of contact to be surrounded by abrasive people intent on disturbing my peace , my comfort, and my equable nature.(5) The selection committee nudges warring parties towards a peace that is achievable, but not quite achieved.(6) the Straits were to be open to warships in time of peace(7) the peace didn't last(8) the 8.8 percent offer that promises peace with the board(9) It also tells us that there was a long period of peace as the men were not needed to fight in any wars.(10) Now they have to prove that they have not only the will but the authority to end the violence and negotiate a compromise peace .(11) We must conduct our affairs in such a way that it becomes in the Communists' interest to agree on a genuine peace .(12) you can while away an hour or two in peace and seclusion(13) It had gained respect and authority by ushering in a period of peace and stability in the city.(14) An uneasy peace was negotiated during the dying embers of Bonetti's reign.(15) A way of life beckons that promises peace in a beautiful place, where the weather is kind, wine plentiful, and food exquisite.(16) From the layman's point of view, a spiritual life gives you calmness and peace of mind.
(1) rest in peace :: శాంతి మిగిలింది
(2) peace of mind :: మనశ్శాంతి
(3) world peace :: ప్రపంచ శాంతి
(4) in peace :: శాంతి
(5) peace treaty :: శాంతి ఒప్పందం
(6) inner peace :: మనశ్శాంతి
(7) at peace :: ప్రశాంతతో
(8) peace sign :: శాంతి చిహ్నం
(9) peace and quiet :: శాంతి మరియు నిశబ్ధం
(10) live in peace :: శాంతి నివసిస్తున్నారు
1. tranquility ::
2. serenity ::
3. law and order ::
4. treaty ::
5. public security ::
6. peace treaty ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a just PEACE...
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
That's why it's called "making PEACE".
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Just keeping the King's PEACE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
It's not enough for Meereen to have PEACE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Open the door and the men inside
can rejoin their brothers in PEACE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: peace
Meaning and definitions of peace, translation in Telugu language for peace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of peace in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "peace"
What peace means in Telugu, peace meaning
in Telugu, peace definition, examples and pronunciation
of peace in Telugu language.