Noun(1) a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
Adjective(1) continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place(2) not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
(1) Even without sunburn, intense sunlight causes permanent changes in the skin.(2) So far the scheme has resulted in 20 people being placed into permanent jobs.(3) he was given the job on a permanent basis(4) The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.(5) Part of my job will be to help them find a permanent office, and they have a pretty tight budget.(6) Many people work through agencies and then apply for permanent jobs.(7) Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?(8) permanent position(9) It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.(10) This scholarship is being established in her name as a permanent reminder of her work.(11) We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.(12) With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.(13) permanent loan(14) It would not be a permanent position, and I would expect you to continue searching.(15) permanent staff(16) We decided to buy it as a holiday home but continue to look for a permanent base in the city.
(1) permanent resident :: శాశ్వత నివాసి
(2) permanent residence :: శాశ్వత నివాసం
(3) permanent address :: శాశ్వత చిరునామా
(4) permanent press :: శాశ్వతంగా నొక్కటం
(5) permanent marker :: శాశ్వత మార్కర్
(6) permanent magnet :: శాశ్వత అయస్కాంతం
(7) permanent residency :: శాశ్వత రెసిడెన్సీ
(8) permanent staff :: శాశ్వత సిబ్బంది
(9) permanent wave :: శాశ్వత వేవ్
(10) permanent teeth :: శాశ్వత దంతాల
1. lasting ::
2. enduring ::
3. indefinite ::
4. continuing ::
5. perpetual ::
6. everlasting ::
7. eternal ::
8. abiding ::
9. constant ::
10. irreparable ::
11. irreversible ::
12. lifelong ::
13. indissoluble ::
14. indelible ::
15. standing ::
16. perennial ::
17. unending ::
18. endless ::
19. never-ending ::
20. immutable ::
21. undying ::
22. imperishable ::
23. indestructible ::
24. ineradicable ::
25. ineliminable ::
26. sempiternal ::
27. perdurable ::
28. permanent wave ::
29. perm ::
1. impermanent ::
2. mortal ::
3. temporary ::
4. transient ::
permanent, permanently, permanents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stripped of all titles and powers,
he would serve the realm in PERMANENT exile.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I had something less PERMANENT in mind.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
There won't be any room until they get rid
of the PERMANENT Leslie Winkle exhibit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
I told you about her,
the one with the helmet hair
and the PERMANENT lip liner.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I am asserting in the event
that Batman's death proves PERMANENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: permanent
Meaning and definitions of permanent, translation in Telugu language for permanent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of permanent in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "permanent"
What permanent means in Telugu, permanent meaning
in Telugu, permanent definition, examples and pronunciation
of permanent in Telugu language.