వ్యక్తిగతమైన, తనకు మాత్రం చెందిన
Noun(1) group of people willing to obey orders(2) the department responsible for hiring and training and placing employees and for setting policies for personnel management
(1) He came up with all kinds of ways to send messages from the military personnel to their families.(2) The emergency services personnel ran into bomb sites to get people out.(3) There is also the problem of Service personnel being away from friends and family.(4) We called them downright funny, and we laughed all the way to the personnel office.(5) The ministry used to have only a few units, such as personnel and resources offices.(6) The service personnel must be above board to gain the respect and assistance of the public.(7) many of the personnel involved require training(8) Firefighters were also at the scene, and a group of military personnel waited at the edge of the cordon.(9) She was transferred to the personnel and administrative department but given no work.(10) A barn owl had a new lease of life after it was rescued by fire service personnel at Teynampet.(11) personnel manager(12) Bonuses require military personnel to make a commitment to serve for a specified time.(13) We invited Service personnel along to answer questions from anxious families.(14) The support it offers to British service personnel and their widows and families is vital.(15) In addition, the number of service personnel is three times that of the passengers.(16) authorised personnel only
(1) personnel department :: సిబ్బంది శాఖ
(2) personnel manager :: వ్యక్తిగత నిర్వాహకుడు
(3) key personnel :: ముఖ్య సిబ్బంది
(4) personnel officer :: పర్సనల్ ఆఫీసర్
(5) military personnel :: సైనిక సిబ్బంది
(6) personnel expenses :: సిబ్బంది ఖర్చులు
(7) service personnel :: సేవ సిబ్బంది
(8) maintenance personnel :: నిర్వహణ సిబ్బంది
(9) personnel management :: సిబ్బంది నిర్వహణ
(10) personnel affairs :: సిబ్బంది వ్యవహారాల
1. staff ::
2. personnel department ::
3. force ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Authorized PERSONNEL only.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Well, in order
to free up PERSONNEL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
by airport PERSONNEL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: personnel
Meaning and definitions of personnel, translation in Telugu language for personnel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personnel in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "personnel"
What personnel means in Telugu, personnel meaning in Telugu, personnel definition, examples and pronunciation of personnel in Telugu language.