ముషలకము, స్థూపాకార వస్తువు
Noun(1) United States neoclassical composer (1894-1976(2) mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
(1) When the trigger is pulled, the compressed air expands and drives the piston forward.(2) The force of the resulting explosion pushes the piston down the cylinder for the exhaust stroke.(3) Each explosion would release enough force to push the piston .(4) The cylinders have to be right and their fit with the piston rings perfect.(5) A hydraulic hammer is basically a hydraulically powered reciprocating piston inside of a body.(6) The stroke is the distance that the piston moves up and down.(7) Jet engines are crucial: They're faster than piston engines and far safer.(8) The resulting explosion pushes a piston , which is attached to a connecting rod.(9) The piston in its cylinder rocked, trembled, didn't move.(10) Modified piston valves were also fitted to counteract the high coal consumption as the originals became worn.(11) The bore is often pitted and the gas piston is usually corroded.(12) The central control circuit then sends a control signal to the driver's circuit for the accumulator piston .(13) Adkins' solution was to affix his gas piston to the standard recoil spring plug.(14) Then the piston moves back up to compress this fuel/air mixture.(15) The valves and pistons on a trumpet are very delicate - and essential.(16) Besides leaving salt deposits, rusting internal parts and causing valve damage, water in an engine also makes short work of pistons and cylinders.
(1) piston ring :: పిస్టన్ రింగ్
(2) piston rod :: పిస్టన్ రాడ్
(3) piston pin :: పిస్టన్ పిన్
(4) piston stroke :: పిస్టన్ స్ట్రోక్
(5) piston seal :: పిస్టన్ ముద్ర
(6) piston valve :: పిస్టన్ వాల్వ్
(7) piston displacement :: పిస్టన్ స్థానభ్రంశం
(8) piston engine :: పిస్టన్ ఇంజిన్
(9) piston travel :: పిస్టన్ ప్రయాణ
1. plunger ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Usually this little PISTON engine
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: piston
Meaning and definitions of piston, translation in Telugu language for piston with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of piston in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "piston"
What piston means in Telugu, piston meaning in Telugu, piston definition, examples and pronunciation of piston in Telugu language.