Noun(1) the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold(2) the amount of money needed to purchase something(3) value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something(4) the high value or worth of something(5) a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal(6) cost of bribing someone(7) United States operatic soprano (born 1927
Verb(1) determine the price of(2) ascertain or learn the price of
(1) there's a price to pay for everything(2) We owe it to those who bore the burden and paid the price before us, and we also owe it to those who will come after us.(3) But for many moms, the downsides are a small price to pay for the increased time they get to spend at home.(4) the price of their success was an entire day spent in discussion(5) they charge a different price to different customers(6) Wallace often looks sheepish when admitting that his family has paid the price of his political success.(7) that's the price you have to pay(8) And it will clarify how you'd even be willing to pay the price of pain to achieve it!(9) the parable of the pearl of great price(10) we sell quality products at a great price(11) The King, after a great many signs and tokens of grace and favour, took from his own neck a jewel of great price , with the picture of Philip, his father, on the one side, and his own on the other.(12) it's a price worth paying(13) Yet it was clear that Wintle had not cheated - the horse had run on its dubious merits each time, as its price in the betting market showed.(14) For the majority, however, signing away moral rights is likely to become the unwelcome price of doing business.(15) we're now paying the price for the boom(16) He said there is a definite price drop in the price of three-bedroom semi-detached houses.
(1) unit price :: యూనిట్ ధర
(2) retail price :: రిటైల్ ధర
(3) price list :: కొనుగోలు ధర
(4) price tag :: ధర ట్యాగ్
(5) sale price :: అమ్ముడు ధర
(6) list price :: జాబితా ధర
(7) target price :: లక్ష్యం ధర
(8) purchase price :: కొనుగోలు ధర
(9) price range :: ధర పరిధి
(10) selling price :: విక్రయ ధర
1. cost ::
2. consequence ::
3. reward ::
5. toll ::
6. monetary value ::
price, priced, priceless, prices, pricey, pricing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, what was the PRICE per head
last time? I'll triple it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Then I'll look up the PRICE
of her gift online...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Time to acknowledge
that we are paying the PRICE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
He offered me a fair PRICE
for the whole collection.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
First thing you can do
is put PRICE tags on these.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: price
Meaning and definitions of price, translation in Telugu language for price with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of price in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "price"
What price means in Telugu, price meaning in Telugu, price definition, examples and pronunciation of price in Telugu language.