ఆచార్యుడు, ప్రథమ ఉపాధ్యాయుడు
Noun(1) someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
(1) a professor of Art History(2) Before joining Stanford in 1998, Hammond was a professor at Columbia University's Teachers College.(3) There is a spiritual basis to their lives with Saul a professor of religious philosophy and a scholar of the Kabbal.(4) In a very heart searching way, Bunyan reveals the difference between a true Christian who struggles and fights against sin and a false professor who manifests no spiritual transformation.(5) In the King tradition, Dyson is a Baptist minister and a learned academic, now a professor at DePaul University.(6) Would a chair professor of literature at Yale University be allowed to conduct serially personal liaisons with female graduate students over his entire career across decades?(7) But he soon left to join the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos as a lecturer, rising through the ranks to become a professor and head of department of paediatrics.(8) Now in his 80s, he has been a successful artist for the past 40 years while continuing his career as a college professor in the State University system of California.(9) Singer, though, isn't a secondary school teacher but a professor of bioethics at Princeton.(10) There are, however, times when the balancing act of being both a college professor and a teacher of young children can get frustrating.(11) He believes the experience of education is thinned out when professorial authority is neutralized.(12) Since the mid-1990s, a raft of research projects has documented the numbers and status of faculty of color in the American professorate .(13) On polls of what is highest in the public esteem, university professors and teachers are right at the top and politicians are right at the bottom.(14) Her career includes professorships at New York State University and the University of California.(15) A suspicion got abroad that the professors of this religion had made use of unfair means to get their doctrines taught to children.(16) It is from this context that college and university faculty come as they enter the profession of the professoriate .
(1) assistant professor :: సహాయ ఆచార్యులు
(2) female professor :: పురుషుడు ప్రొఫెసర్
(3) associate professor :: సహ ప్రాచార్యుడు
(4) adjunct professor :: చేరి ప్రొఫెసర్
(5) college professor :: కళాశాల ప్రొఫెసర్
(6) visiting professor :: సందర్శించడం ప్రొఫెసర్
(7) full professor :: పూర్తి ప్రొఫెసర్
(8) professor assistant :: ప్రొఫెసర్ అసిస్టెంట్
(9) law professor :: న్యాయ అధ్యాపకుడు
1. prof ::
2. tenured faculty member ::
బోధనా సిబ్బందిలో సభ్యులు
3. dean ::
5. instructor ::
7. doctor ::
8. scholar ::
9. academic ::
professor, professors, professorship, professorships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I forgot Professor X.
Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Iceman...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
This fucking psycho
is who the Professor put in charge?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
I’m going to phone the Professor,
keep looking for her.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Excuse me, I'm here to pay my respects
to Professor Tupperware...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
in case at any point we lost
communication with the PROFESSOR."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: professor
Meaning and definitions of professor, translation in Telugu language for professor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of professor in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "professor"
What professor means in Telugu, professor meaning in Telugu, professor definition, examples and pronunciation of professor in Telugu language.