Noun(1) a line of people or vehicles waiting for something(2) (information processing(3) a braid of hair at the back of the head
Verb(1) form a queue, form a line, stand in line
(1) Instead, it services the I / O request at the head of the FIFO queue , plus a couple extra for good measure.(2) It simply means the Ethernet driver had free descriptors in its queue and has accepted our data for transmission.(3) One or more application tasks then read messages from the queue to consume the delivered data.(4) So every morning people had to line up in a queue for their turn.(5) His long, shoulder length hair tied in a queue , he walked toward the small stable where his horse was waiting.(6) His long, braided queue of glossy black hair bobbed lazily back and forth from shoulder to shoulder.(7) Once the depth of the queue is reached, the storage of each new address in the queue causes a previously stored address to be output from the queue .(8) Our first encounter with the festival was the enormous queue of people who lined up to enter.(9) The young woman, a child clinging to each hand, urged those in the momentous queue lining the River Thames to pay her respects to the late Queen Mother on her behalf.(10) LP is telling you that LPD is not running on the local server, which it must connect to in order to queue the request for the remote printer.(11) The Call Presentation section in the skillset configuration dialog allows you to specify the order in which calls are serviced in the queue .(12) The at and batch commands put jobs into the at queue .(13) The wait queue is a list of processes blocking on the semaphore.(14) The scripts, which control the call flow, will queue the call to a list of queues at the same time.(15) As long as you are connected to the Internet, Click-N-Run downloads packages until your queue is empty again.(16) At the height of the season all you are likely to see will be the slow moving queue awaiting entrance to the museum.
(1) queue up :: క్యూ అప్
(2) jump the queue :: క్యూ దూకడం
(3) print queue :: ముద్రణ క్రమం
(4) queue time :: క్యూ సమయం
(5) job queue :: ఉద్యోగం క్యూ
(6) wait in a queue :: ఒక క్యూ లో వేచి
1. lineup ::
2. line ::
3. row ::
4. column ::
5. file ::
6. chain ::
7. string ::
8. procession ::
9. train ::
10. cavalcade ::
మోటార్ సైకిళ్ల ఊరేగింపు
12. wait in line ::
వరుసలో వేచి ఉండు
13. form a line ::
ఒక లైన్ ఏర్పాటు
14. fall in ::
15. form a queue ::
ఒక క్యూ ఏర్పాటు
16. queue up ::
queue, queued, queues, queuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Yeah, absolutely.
- See, see. Look at my Netflix QUEUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
We got 50 hosts in the QUEUE
for analysis here.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
I did it! I did it!
I'm in the QUEUE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
"The way children QUEUE up to talk
with Santa at a shopping centre."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: queue
Meaning and definitions of queue, translation in Telugu language for queue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of queue in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "queue"
What queue means in Telugu, queue meaning in Telugu, queue definition, examples and pronunciation of queue in Telugu language.