మళ్ళీ చెప్పు, తిరిగి చెప్పు
Noun(1) an event that repeats
Verb(1) to say, state, or perform again(2) make or do or perform again(3) happen or occur again(4) to say again or imitate(5) do over(6) repeat an earlier theme of a composition
(1) I'll repeat here what I wrote as part of a much longer post on my blog.(2) I won't repeat what's been written extensively on how to store paper archives.(3) the first team in nineteen years to repeat as NBA champions(4) a repeat offender(5) Although going beyond the obvious can make a film worthy of dissection and repeat viewings, failure to address the subject matter in a direct way can have the opposite effect.(6) All three films are intelligent thrillers, with enough subtext to support repeat viewings, but they are still visceral thrills at their core, not films about something.(7) I don't think I need to repeat what I've already said about this film.(8) rugs with simple repeat patterns(9) As many recall, the soybean market, along with other grains to a more limited extent, went through the roof during the past year; the coming year may perhaps be a repeat in some similar way.(10) The reason why I want others to contribute is that I haven't fully come to terms with what it is about, but I'm sure it pays repeat viewings.(11) Noel says gallery sales are around $2 to $3 million annually, with about 40 percent of that figure being repeat customers.(12) It's an accomplished and intriguing set that never dulls the enthusiasm on repeat hearing, each new listening opens up a hitherto missed experience.(13) Those who violate the Can Spam Act could be fined up to $5,000 for each violation - repeat offenders could even get jail time.(14) If ever a show deserved to get a repeat on terrestrial TV, this is it.(15) This would mean large numbers of people would not be able to afford their monthly mortgage payments and we could even see a repeat of the situation in the early 1990s.(16) Who wants to repeat the same functions again and again?
(1) to repeat :: పునరావృతం
(2) repeat order :: పునరావృతమయ్యే ఆర్డర్
(3) repeat offender :: రిపీట్ అపరాధి
(4) repeat delay :: రిపీట్ ఆలస్యం
(5) repeat after :: తర్వాత మళ్ళీ
(6) repeat from memory :: మెమరీ నుంచి పునరావృతం
1. repetition ::
2. rerun ::
3. say again ::
4. recite ::
5. do again ::
6. rebroadcast ::
7. retell ::
8. double ::
10. recapitulate ::
11. echo ::
12. recur ::
repeat, repeatable, repeated, repeater, repeaters, repeating, repeats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You say it, REPEAT it. Look at yourself
and REPEAT, say it, say it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
We’ve got hostile gunfire. Officer down.
I REPEAT, officer down."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
I REPEAT, Alert Level 5. From now on,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Repeat after me:
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
is just ensure that we're
gonna REPEAT the cycle.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: repeat
Meaning and definitions of repeat, translation in Telugu language for repeat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of repeat in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "repeat"
What repeat means in Telugu, repeat meaning
in Telugu, repeat definition, examples and pronunciation
of repeat in Telugu language.