నాటకంలో ఒక పాత్ర, జీవితంలో నిర్వహించే పాత్ర
Noun(1) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(2) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(3) what something is used for(4) normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
(1) If you then look at these European films, these are films where the role of the director is much bigger.(2) Still, this has to be a role that every actress in Hollywood would surely have done anything to play.(3) At about the time of the Russian Revolution he had become interested in politics and in the role art could play in society.(4) Discuss the role of euphemisms in disguising something that is inherently bad.(5) In recent years, the 64 year-old mother of six took a pivotal community leadership role , promoting reconciliation.(6) He had a major zombie role in the film and was preparing for a big time attack scene later in the shoot.(7) she was in the lead role(8) For the role of the ventriloquist in Magic I got some training from a guy called Denis Allwood.(9) We talked a bit about art and writing and the role of artists and writers in society.(10) I'm working in a new role(11) religion plays a vital role in society(12) The finance office performs a vital role in the process - they have the money.(13) discuss the role of new media in social movements(14) She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.(15) she's working in a management role(16) Cohesion funding assumed a central role in budgetary politics in the late 1980s with the arrival of the Iberian states.
(1) role model :: ఆదర్శం
(2) leading role :: ప్రధాన పాత్ర
(3) supporting role :: సహాయనటుడిగా
(4) role playing :: పాత్ర
(5) play a role :: పాత్ర పోషించు
(6) pivotal role :: కీలక పాత్ర
(7) starring role :: పాత్రలో నటించారు
(8) role reversal :: పాత్ర తిరగ
(9) role player :: పాత్ర ఆటగాడు
(10) play the role of :: పాత్రను
1. part ::
2. capacity ::
3. purpose ::
4. character ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
plays no ROLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
They taught me that
each man has a ROLE to play.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
and I got offered a ROLE
in this crappy horror movie,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Clearly it would not be appropriate
for a woman to assume that ROLE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
I certainly wouldn't be a scientist
if you hadn't been my ROLE model.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: role
Meaning and definitions of role, translation in Telugu language for role with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of role in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "role"
What role means in Telugu, role meaning
in Telugu, role definition, examples and pronunciation
of role in Telugu language.