Noun(1) an established line of travel or access(2) an open way (generally public
Verb(1) send documents or materials to appropriate destinations(2) send via a specific route(3) divert in a specified direction
(1) I applied for Child Tax Credit months ago via the Internet route .(2) When e-mail arrives in your inbox - or any of the folders into which you route your mail - SpamNet compares it with a database of known spam.(3) Significant rates of debt reduction by way of the bankruptcy route have consequences that can only be called catastrophic.(4) Physicians should choose the route of administration based on each patient's financial situation and the risk of noncompliance.(5) Other services let drivers view traffic cams to find the best route to any destination - and receive voice prompts to direct them at intersections.(6) route of infection(7) Other hot spots include Williamstown, Grantstown and Ballygunner, which follow the route of the Waterford ring road.(8) The accident happened at 9.30 pm on route 95 as a result of a previous accident.(9) the most direct route is via Los Angeles(10) They enable more people to invest in property, but in a much more flexible manner than the traditional route of becoming a landlord.(11) The following year the Government launched a public consultation process for a route from Tallaght to Dundrum via the city centre.(12) The idea assumes that most people, most of the time, will take the simplest route to their destination.(13) This process involves examining the options available to achieve the agreed objectives and finding the strategic route forward.(14) Every now and then, the scenic route would change.(15) Wagner had fled from Dresden just a few weeks before Hugo had left Stuttgart, and both had taken the route to Paris via Switzerland.(16) The couple have the option of heading back to Derry along the A2 or taking a longer, more scenic route via Dungiven.
(1) en route :: దారిలో
(2) bus route :: బస్సు మార్గం
(3) escape route :: తపించుకొను దారి
(4) scenic route :: కనువిందైన దారి
(5) paper route :: కాగితం మార్గం
(6) route map :: మార్గం చిహ్నం
(7) route of administration :: నిర్వహణ మార్గం
(8) direct route :: ప్రత్యక్ష మార్గం
(9) sea route :: సముద్ర మార్గం
(10) route planner :: మార్గం ప్లానర్
1. way ::
2. course ::
3. road ::
4. path ::
5. direction ::
6. passage ::
7. journey ::
8. direct ::
9. send ::
10. convey ::
11. dispatch ::
12. forward ::
route, routed, routeing, routes, routing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just trying out
a different ROUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Back home, the diner on
Route Four serves sushi,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Our ironborn and Dornish allies
were attacked en ROUTE to Dorne.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Have you sailed this ROUTE before?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
all the trade ROUTE talk,
and the boring senate hearings,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: route
Meaning and definitions of route, translation in Telugu language for route with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of route in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "route"
What route means in Telugu, route meaning
in Telugu, route definition, examples and pronunciation
of route in Telugu language.