మానసిక శక్తి, మానసిక ధారుఢ్యము
Noun(1) a general conscious awareness(2) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted(3) the faculty through which the external world is apprehended(4) sound practical judgment(5) a natural appreciation or ability
Verb(1) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(2) detect some circumstance or entity automatically(3) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively(4) comprehend
(1) I can see the sense in their proposal(2) Animals do not have rights in the accepted sense of the word.(3) She had been able to sense these things, but never been able to place a finger on anything.(4) she has a sense of propriety(5) That is not hypocrisy or betrayal, but simply rationality and good sense .(6) She couldn't explain it but she felt a sense of urgency that she should keep running.(7) Appealing to one's rational sense in their moment of deep anguish and distress is indeed a difficult task.(8) he could sense that he wasn't liked(9) If we suffer for no reason, if we can find no sense , no reason to our suffering, it makes us crazy.(10) dogs have a keen sense of smell(11) he earned respect by the good sense he showed at meetings(12) But mention the impending transfer deadline and the banalities are overwhelmed by his sense of urgency.(13) Taking into account the needs of suppliers is again a combination of shrewd business sense and good ethical practice.(14) she had enough sense not to do it again(15) I think that they still have a tremendous sense of the importance of tradition and of duty.(16) I could sense his great urgency to unload what he had been through.
(1) make sense :: అర్ధవంతం
(2) common sense :: ఇంగిత జ్ఞనం
(3) sense of humor :: హాస్యం స్ఫూర్తిని
(4) in this sense :: ఈ విధంగా
(5) that makes sense :: ఇది అర్థవంతంగా ఉంది
(6) in a sense :: ఒక కోణంలో
(7) does not make sense :: అర్దం లేదు
(8) good sense :: మంచి భావం
(9) it makes no sense :: దానికి అర్థం లేదు
(10) sense of smell :: వాసన యొక్క భావం
1. sensory faculty ::
2. feeling ::
3. appreciation ::
4. wisdom ::
5. purpose ::
6. meaning ::
7. good sense ::
8. signified ::
10. discern ::
11. smell ::
12. feel ::
1. indiscretion ::
sense, sensed, senses, sensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Makes SENSE to get rid of him
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Gentlemen, I SENSE you're
discussing my client. Anything
you care to share with me?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
trying to make SENSE of it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I SENSE you're trying
to tell me something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
The boy may lack experience and SENSE,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: sense
Meaning and definitions of sense, translation in Telugu language for sense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sense in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "sense"
What sense means in Telugu, sense meaning
in Telugu, sense definition, examples and pronunciation
of sense in Telugu language.