పని చేయు, నిర్వర్తించు
Verb(1) serve a purpose, role, or function(2) do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function(3) contribute or conduce to(4) be used by; as of a utility(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) provide (usually but not necessarily food(7) devote (part of(8) promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to(9) spend time in prison or in a labor camp(10) work for or be a servant to(11) deliver a warrant or summons to someone(12) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(13) do military service(14) mate with(15) put the ball into play
(1) to serve a ball long(2) It points to a post-medical age, where doctors serve desires rather than treat disease.(3) Laser shots and explosions are fairly generic but serve the purpose well.(4) he tossed the ball up to serve(5) They went to the kitchens, and found the kitchen workers ready to serve cookies and drinks on the spot.(6) I will continue to serve this organization with all my energy, wisdom, and passion as I have done in the past.(7) This recipe makes enough to serve four as a main course, more as a side dish.(8) The proposed lake, which has caused some concern locally in case it affects underground water supplies, will serve three purposes.(9) These resisters are arrested, tried, and often sentenced to serve long terms in prison and jail.(10) Everyone fell silent though when the prince raised his racket and ball to serve .(11) councillors are elected to serve the public(12) It does serve his political strategy to stay away from the facts.(13) they serve wine instead of beer(14) Empanelling a grand jury empowers prosecutors both to serve subpoenas, and to gather testimony under oath.(15) They spoke openly about their prognosis when they realised they would have to serve eight months in prison.(16) before long Lodge was the only man in his section able to serve the guns
(1) to serve :: సర్వ్
(2) serve as :: వలె పనిచేయు
(3) first come first serve :: మొదట వచ్చిన వారికి మొదటి అవకాశం
(4) serve up :: జైలుశిక్షను
(5) serve on a jury :: ఒక జ్యూరీ సర్వ్
(6) serve out :: సర్వ్ అవుట్
(7) serve with :: తో సర్వ్
(8) soft serve :: సాఫ్ట్ సర్వ్
(9) serve a purpose :: ఒక ప్రయోజనాన్ని అందిస్తాయి
(10) serve time :: సమయం సర్వ్
1. work for ::
2. be of service to ::
సేవ యొక్క ఉండాలి
3. be a member of ::
ఒక సభ్యుడు అని
6. attend to ::
7. present with ::
8. act as ::
9. suffice ::
10. function ::
11. service ::
12. attend ::
13. do ::
14. serve well ::
15. process ::
16. dish ::
17. help ::
18. service ::
serve, served, serves, serving, servings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and he only protects those who SERVE him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Serve me my wine.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
A girl wants to SERVE herself.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
But even those who don't worship
the Lord can SERVE his cause.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Who do you truly SERVE?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: serve
Meaning and definitions of serve, translation in Telugu language for serve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of serve in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "serve"
What serve means in Telugu, serve meaning in Telugu, serve definition, examples and pronunciation of serve in Telugu language.