Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done(3) a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity
Verb(1) do one's shopping(2) do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of(3) shop around; not necessarily buying(4) give away information about somebody
(1) Indoor bike storage and a repair shop support those who pedal to work.(2) This was solved in 1880 when an existing machine shop was built upon.(3) During holidays, he works at a cycle repair shop to earn enough for food.(4) an auto repair shop(5) Residents are being urged to use the hotline to shop nuisance neighbours and advise police and councils of vandalism and abandoned cars blighting the area.(6) Sure, we argue but we try to make sure that our kids have a good life, and do everything as a family, from trips to the beach to the weekly shop .(7) a barber shop(8) she slogged her way round the supermarket doing the weekly shop(9) Even off the record he was unprepared to shop a man who, we both knew, was making his life very difficult at that time.(10) At the rate I was going the fridge would be sitting unused for 3 days and the weekly shop had to be done.(11) First Minister Jack McConnell yesterday urged people in drug ravaged areas to shop drug dealers.(12) she slogged her way around the supermarket doing the weekly shop(13) In my first real job I was placed in a small office next to the company's machine shop .(14) sometimes it's more convenient to shop online(15) During police interviews Roberts denied the robbery and claimed that Lane was an informant who was being paid by the police to shop him.(16) So if you need a car twice a week, for example to do the weekly shop and to go somewhere not accessible by public transport, you could use a Car Club car.
(1) candy shop :: మిఠాయి షాప్
(2) shop assistant :: దుకాణ సహాయకుడు
(3) coffee shop :: కాఫీ షాప్
(4) gift shop :: బహుమతుల దుకాణం
(5) clothes shop :: బట్టల దుకాణం
(6) flower shop :: పువ్వుల దుకాణం
(7) shoe shop :: చెప్పుల దుకాణం
(8) beauty shop :: బ్యూటీ పార్లర్
(9) pastry shop :: పేస్ట్రి దుకాణం
(10) corner shop :: మూలలో దుకాణం
1. store ::
2. workshop ::
3. shop class ::
4. buy ::
5. browse ::
6. betray ::
7. sponsor ::
shop, shopaholic, shopaholics, shops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The cold storage?
Give them something!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Just point out the next map SHOP
you see, and I'll buy you one.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Every customer who
walked into that butcher SHOP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Hey, no more SHOP talk.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I dreamt that I owned
an antique bicycle
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: shop
Meaning and definitions of shop, translation in Telugu language for shop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shop in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "shop"
What shop means in Telugu, shop meaning
in Telugu, shop definition, examples and pronunciation
of shop in Telugu language.