- కూర్చునిసైట్లుస్థానాలచే జీవసంబంధితకూర్చుని
Verb(1) be seated(2) be around, often idly or without specific purpose(3) take a seat(4) be in session(5) assume a posture as for artistic purposes(6) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(7) be located or situated somewhere(8) work or act as a baby-sitter(9) show to a seat; assign a seat for(10) serve in a specific professional capacity
(1) Walter Deverell asked her to sit for him(2) You may see stiff-winged fulmars gliding effortlessly, or hear them cackling as they sit precariously on ledges incubating single eggs.(3) Having been in the same position for who knows how long, I struggled to sit myself up.(4) He pulled the chair back, allowing Altia to sit herself down.(5) Come check it out and play for awhile, or just have a sit in the shade for a bit.(6) He was tall and lean; his dark-gray suit of military cut did not sit well on him.(7) When she was a baby, I would sit her in my lap and she would watch me play.(8) to sit sb down(9) They're playing for a new coach, an old-school coach who'll sit you down if you don't play the game right.(10) he'll sit for a nursing exam(11) his shyness doesn't sit easily with Hollywood tradition(12) To settle me down, Hank would sit me down for a couple of hours after the game, have a beer and talk baseball.(13) This will be the last occasion on which Justice Gaudron will sit as a member of the Court.(14) Two sea eagles sit hunched on a branch, their expressions indicating distaste.(15) Incredibly, no one in New York ever checked my references before hiring me to sit .(16) he used to sit their kids
(1) sit down :: కూర్చో
(2) to sit :: కూర్చోవడానికి
(3) sit up :: పైన కూర్చో
(4) sit back :: తిరిగి కూర్చుని
(5) please sit down :: దయచేసి కూర్చోండి
(6) sit out :: చక్కదిద్దడానికి
(7) sit around :: చుట్టూ కూర్చుని
(8) sit still :: ఇప్పటికీ కూర్చుని
(9) sit on :: మీద కూర్చో
1. take a seat ::
ఒక సీటు పడుతుంది
3. hold ::
4. pose ::
5. be situated ::
6. be in session ::
7. serve on ::
8. be harmonious ::
9. babysit ::
10. sit down ::
11. baby-sit ::
12. ride ::
13. sit around ::
14. model ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where else to SIT?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
- No, I SIT there.
- What's the difference?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
-One of my pupils is missing,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
- Sit down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: sit
Meaning and definitions of sit, translation in Telugu language for sit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sit in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sit"
What sit means in Telugu, sit meaning in Telugu, sit definition, examples and pronunciation of sit in Telugu language.