Noun(1) a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch(2) an outer surface (usually thin(3) body covering of a living animal(4) a person's skin regarded as their life(5) a member of any of several British or American groups consisting predominantly of young people who shave their heads; some engage in white supremacist and anti-immigrant activities and this leads to the perception that all skinheads are racist and violent(6) a person whose head is bald or shaved(7) the rind of a fruit or vegetable(8) a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
Verb(1) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(2) bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of(3) remove the bark of a tree(4) strip the skin off
(1) Sarah felt the warmth in her cheeks and the soft carpet caressing the sensitive skin between her bare toes.(2) I bit into the peach and the fragile skin broke, filling my mouth with juice and peach meats.(3) skin cancer(4) It is chilly enough that where the water is calm a skin of ice has formed.(5) she has lovely skin(6) The fact I can jump into a half-pipe and never skin my knee or break a bone - the escapism is one huge appeal.(7) Another thing is when I skin my knee or fall, they make a big deal about it.(8) Simply peel away the outer skin of the kiwi and place in a hard-cooked egg slicer.(9) The fruit is shaped like but smaller than a pear, and has a shiny brown scaly skin .(10) His fair skin was burned on his cheeks because they were very rosy.(11) The fruit is eaten as a vegetable, the inner skin is ground into meal, and oil is extracted from the seeds.(12) The building skin has been constructed, conceptually, from a melding of the two.(13) They can surf the waves, skin a rabbit and dazzle a television audience.(14) Peel the skins from the sausages - this is easiest if you slit the skin with the point of a knife then pull off the skins.(15) Anneen would skin her alive if Tara did not bring something, no matter how small.(16) Air must be excluded from the can by a tight-fitting lid, or a skin can form in the can.
(1) skin care :: చర్మ సంరక్షణ
(2) dry skin :: పొడి బారిన చర్మం
(3) fair skin :: తెల్లని చర్మం
(4) dark skin :: నల్లని చర్మము
(5) skin cancer :: చర్మ క్యాన్సర్
(6) skin color :: చర్మపు రంగు
(7) smooth skin :: మృదువైన చర్మం
(8) sensitive skin :: సున్నితమైన చర్మం
(9) skin disease :: చర్మవ్యాధి
1. epidermis ::
2. complexion ::
3. hide ::
4. peel ::
5. film ::
6. casing ::
7. tegument ::
8. peel ::
9. graze ::
10. bark ::
11. pare ::
12. scrape ::
13. shin ::
1. inside ::
2. interior ::
skin, skinful, skinless, skins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Flat against your SKIN
so it doesn't wiggle around
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
The people who live there,
they'd SKIN you alive
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
...that eat the dead SKIN off them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Our combined SKIN cells are now
a primitive neural network.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
I meant you're sweet and thoughtful
and your SKIN looks so much like caramel...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: skin
Meaning and definitions of skin, translation in Telugu language for skin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of skin in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "skin"
What skin means in Telugu, skin meaning in Telugu, skin definition, examples and pronunciation of skin in Telugu language.