దొంగలించు, రహస్యంగా పని చేయు
Noun(1) an advantageous purchase(2) a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch
Verb(1) take without the owner's consent(2) move stealthily(3) steal a base
(1) There is always a table d'hÔö£Ôöñte and, at $6.95 for lunch, it's a steal .(2) Brian took advantage of the opportunity to steal a quick kiss, only making her cheeks tun a brighter red.(3) The tax is only $8 and that's a steal for the show you'll get.(4) On the Friday night, we ate a superb meal: the champagne five-course dinner - a steal at Ôö¼├║25 a head.(5) I know it's a lot, but for an established information brokerage with underworld contacts and everything it's an absolute steal .(6) She's a real tease, taunting him to steal a kiss or cop a feel.(7) for $5 it was a steal(8) United's Chris Smith spotted a half-chance and raced in to steal possession and prod the ball home.(9) One of the advantages of being a manager with responsibility for appointing staff is that you get to see lots of other people's CVs and can steal good ideas for presentation and phraseology.(10) Henin-Hardenne gets right round the net post to steal advantage again and sweeps the ball past the Russian on the next point to break.(11) New York's biggest art steal(12) Novikoff, called the Mad Russian, one day made a great steal of third base.(13) Admittedly, I have not yet tasted one with the multi-layered complexity of the great Burgundies, but even so a drinkable Pinot Noir for under a tenner is a real steal .(14) No matter how maddening a baserunner might be, a steal remains 90 feet.(15) Did he quietly steal away, never letting the beast know he was there?(16) Now her boyfriend Adam Brown, 21, is keeping a close watch on possible rivals to make sure they don't try and steal a kiss from his girl.
(1) to steal :: దొంగిలించడానికి
(2) steal away :: దూరంగా దొంగతనం
(3) steal money :: డబ్బు దొంగిలించి
(4) kill steal :: దొంగతనం చంపడానికి
(5) steal the show :: షో దొంగిలించి
(6) steal off :: ఆఫ్ దొంగతనం
(7) steal out :: బయటకు దొంగతనం
(8) steal up :: వరకు దొంగతనం
(9) steal a glance :: ఒక చూపులో దొంగతనం
1. bargain ::
2. purloin ::
3. plagiarize ::
4. snatch ::
5. creep ::
6. slip ::
steal, stealing, steals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hello to you, too. Now stop
trying to STEAL our Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Go and STEAL their tools. Hurry.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Where'd you STEAL it?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
STEAL away such a lovely bride?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I used to STEAL from
people like you when I was a boy.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: steal
Meaning and definitions of steal, translation in Telugu language for steal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of steal in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "steal"
What steal means in Telugu, steal meaning
in Telugu, steal definition, examples and pronunciation
of steal in Telugu language.