Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) a supply of something available for future use(3) an electronic memory device(4) a depository for goods
Verb(1) keep or lay aside for future use(2) find a place for and put away for storage
(1) Here, the dollar is ubiquitous as a store of value, a measure of wealth and a pricing mechanism.(2) There is also strong demand for gold bars as a store of value.(3) The old fashioned gold standard was that money is a store of wealth not a generator of wealth.(4) the squirrel has a store of food(5) During these five years, the child builds up a store of knowledge about the environment, masters motor skills, and learns to look after itself.(6) Mathematics became for me, not a store of past knowledge, but creative activity of the highest form, directed towards the future.(7) her vast store of knowledge(8) a well-stocked village store(9) a grain store(10) The grant was used to purchase a new examination light for the Children's Ward treatment room, plus a new fridge to store vaccinations.(11) there's a loaf of store bread(12) Even the biggest bookstores don't have enough room to store a fraction of the new books that wash in and out, like foam on a tide.(13) I could remove all the CDs and tapes from my living room and store them away for good.(14) I wonder how many homes have a store of plastic bags, also to be seen floating about in the trees and spoiling the landscape.(15) The first block to be completed houses a grocery store on the ground floor.(16) they do not ship or store well
(1) department store :: డిపార్ట్మెంట్ స్టోర్
(2) book store :: పుస్తక దుకాణం
(3) clothing store :: బట్టల కొట్టు
(4) toy store :: బొమ్మల దుకాణం
(5) shoe store :: చెప్పుల దుకాణము
(6) music store :: సంగీతం స్టోర్
(7) convenience store :: స్టోర్లో
(8) candy store :: మిఠాయి దుకాణం
(9) hardware store :: హార్డ్ వేర్ దుకాణం
(10) clothes store :: బట్టల కొట్టు
1. stock ::
2. storeroom ::
4. shop ::
5. memory ::
6. storage ::
7. keep ::
8. salt away ::
store, stored, stores, storing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess the train STORE in Glendale
wasn't having a cotillion after all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
But he said you can get STORE credit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
...will be to drive me to and from work,
the comic book STORE, the barber shop...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
in a comic book STORE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
The one place in the world where saying
"I own a comic book STORE"...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: store
Meaning and definitions of store, translation in Telugu language for store with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of store in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "store"
What store means in Telugu, store meaning in Telugu, store definition, examples and pronunciation of store in Telugu language.