ఈయపడిన పని, నేర్చుకోవల్సిన పాఠము
Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
Verb(1) assign a task to(2) use to the limit
(1) My brother has been undertaking the same task , for the last few days, in York.(2) this is a thankless task(3) to undertake a tough task(4) They say that retaining a county championship is a difficult task to say the least.(5) they were given the task of collecting the rubbish(6) a new manager was given the task of developing the club's talent(7) If the public does not trust the political system then our task is made doubly difficult.(8) Controlling the diet of a child is a difficult task and depends on age and personality.(9) It was a difficult task , he said, but so far they had managed to stay on top of it.(10) That the task remains difficult does not mean the effort is not worthwhile.(11) Already there are signs that implementing the new justice will be a difficult task .(12) Crossing the busy circle is a difficult task for pedestrians in the absence of a subway.(13) A planned conference committee hearing has been tasked with resolving these conflicting numbers.(14) The 40-year-old was principally tasked with organising the Prince's social diary and entertaining.(15) Children must be at least 13 before they can legally work and even then can only undertake light tasks .(16) These are very difficult tasks , but they're too important to leave just to women.
(1) task force :: టాస్క్ఫోర్స్
(2) task list :: పని జాబితా
(3) task forces :: పని దళాలు
(4) task pane :: టాస్క్ పేన్
(5) difficult task :: కష్టమైన పని
(6) main task :: ప్రధాన పని
(7) task management :: పని నిర్వహణ
(8) perform a task :: ఒక విధిని నిర్వహించడానికి
(9) urgent task :: అత్యవసర పని
(10) assigned task :: కేటాయించిన విధి
1. job ::
2. duty ::
3. chore ::
4. charge ::
5. assignment ::
6. detail ::
7. mission ::
8. engagement ::
9. occupation ::
10. undertaking ::
11. exercise ::
12. business ::
13. responsibility ::
14. burden ::
15. endeavor ::
16. enterprise ::
17. venture ::
18. tax ::
task, tasked, tasking, tasks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And yet that's the TASK my father has given me
to prove that I'm a true lron lslander.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Besides, we already have people
for that TASK.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
...the plebeian TASK of driving
is because I'm not meant to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
perhaps this TASK
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Step by step.
one distasteful TASK after another,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: task
Meaning and definitions of task, translation in Telugu language for task with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of task in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "task"
What task means in Telugu, task meaning
in Telugu, task definition, examples and pronunciation
of task in Telugu language.