పుస్తకము యొక్క ముఖ్య భాగము, మూల గ్రంథము
- టెక్స్ట్ఉప అంశంగాఉప పాఠ్యాంశాలనుపాఠాలు
Noun(1) the words of something written(2) a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon(3) a book prepared for use in schools or colleges(4) the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.
(1) Other tale-tellers repeated tales identical to Perrault's text word for word.(2) I thought it was fantastic that he took the trouble to text me(3) The text calls for a curtain to be drawn, revealing with fine theatricality the living Hermione posing as her statue.(4) In the meantime, traditional Latin and the severe cursive style was also abandoned in favour of a grammatically correct text and standard handwriting.(5) But the power of his performance only underlines the two-dimensionality of the part as it lies in the text .(6) the pictures are clear and relate well to the text(7) Reading stories aloud provides a great opportunity for young children to hear sounds in words within the context of connected text .(8) However, the actors are able to sustain the trials of the text without losing momentum.(9) All the class does is read aloud a text and everyone then discusses what it means to them.(10) in some passages it is difficult to establish the original text(11) The more than 100 illustrations complement the text nicely.(12) stylistic features of journalistic text(13) You can then choose to listen to the recorded voice message which is a translation of the original text .(14) So I find out about my landline, through a text on my mobile.(15) In the text , there are no named characters or any indication of how to assign the speeches.(16) I would not however, recommend it as a primary text for undergraduate students.
(1) text message :: అక్షరసందేశం
(2) rich text :: నాణ్యమయిన అక్షరము
(3) according to the text :: టెక్స్ట్ ప్రకారం
(4) text box :: టెక్స్ట్ బాక్స్
(5) full text :: పూర్తి టెక్స్ట్
(6) text messaging :: టెక్స్ట్ సందేశ
(7) text file :: టెక్స్ట్ ఫైల్
(8) text editor :: టెక్స్ట్ ఎడిటర్
(9) text color :: టెక్స్ట్ రంగు
(10) auto text :: ఆటో టెక్స్ట్
1. book ::
3. textbook ::
4. passage ::
5. schoolbook ::
subtext, subtexts, text, texts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I just got a
TEXT from Stuart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
You know, there are some
who know every verse of the sacred TEXT,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
You know those girls TEXT me
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
What took you so long?I'm sorry. I just
got your TEXT!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
- Great, I'll TEXT you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: text
Meaning and definitions of text, translation in Telugu language for text with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of text in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "text"
What text means in Telugu, text meaning in Telugu, text definition, examples and pronunciation of text in Telugu language.