Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: ద్వారా వెళ్ళి
(2) get through :: ద్వారా పొందండి
(3) pass through :: గుండా
(4) look through :: ద్వారా చూడండి
(5) come through :: ద్వారా వచ్చిన
(6) fall through :: ద్వారా వస్తాయి
(7) break through :: చీల్చుకొని
(8) put through :: దాని గుండా
(9) pull through :: ద్వారా లాగండి
2. through and through ::
3. into and out of ::
లోకి మరియు బయటకు
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(MUFFLED SHOUTING THROUGH MASK)
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I can't spy with my little eye
something passing right THROUGH us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
We could give you a hand
sorting THROUGH them.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
and her father's blood
runs THROUGH her veins.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
so I told her you had all
the hepatitises, A THROUGH Z.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Telugu language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of through in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Telugu, through meaning
in Telugu, through definition, examples and pronunciation
of through in Telugu language.