కవల పిల్లల్లో ఒకరు, ఒకదానికి సంబంధించిన మరో నకలు
Noun(1) either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy(2) (astrology(3) a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho(4) a duplicate copy
Verb(1) duplicate or match(2) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(3) grow as twins(4) give birth to twins
Adjective(1) being two identical
(1) Who in the world would we rather have as allies and fellow travellers in pursuing the twin challenges of economic performance and social justice?(2) I'm not sure how you force a cabin-class twin to that descent rate, at least with the wings still attached.(3) The dead girl's twin sister and a 13-year-old girl escaped with minor injuries and were taken to Wythenshawe Hospital.(4) Silver (and, later, tin) mining and agriculture in the highlands have historically been the twin pillars of the economy.(5) You are seeing more and more of that in business, which is kind of a twin to a profit-sharing plan.(6) The two men will campaign jointly for the next three days on the twin issues of education and the economy, launching the party manifesto chapters dealing with both tomorrow.(7) Soulmates are believed to be our ├ö├ç├┐love match├ö├ç├û, the other twin of our soul.(8) Witnesses say they saw nothing-just a little boy and his twin sister playing at the sand part of the park while many other children ran around, screaming.(9) twin brother(10) London-born artists and twin sisters, Amrit and Rabindra, have widely exhibited in the United Kingdom and abroad.(11) Sleeping arrangements consist of a twin bedroom with a pullout double bed and a single sofa-bed in the living room.(12) London is planning to twin with Derry(13) the scheme has twin objectives(14) Deirdre and Margaret will arrive here on Friday at 3pm and be shown to their tastefully decorated twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.(15) In many quarters, the combination of these two dominant features raises twin concerns about political stability and racial and economic justice.(16) Each one is a comfortable, self-contained holiday flat with sitting room, dining/kitchen, double or twin rooms and en-suite bathrooms.
(1) twin room :: జంట గది
(2) twin bed :: జత మంచాలు
(3) twin beds :: జంట పడకలు
(4) twin brother :: కవల సోదరుడు
(5) twin sister :: కవల సోదరి
(6) identical twin :: ఒకేలా కవల
(7) twin soul :: జంట ఆత్మ
(8) evil twin :: చెడు జంట
(9) twin brothers :: కవల సోదరులు
(10) twin girls :: కవల అమ్మాయిలు
2. twofold ::
4. duplicate ::
5. similitude ::
6. combine ::
7. parallel ::
8. mate ::
twin, twiner, twiners, twins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but when they're TWIN primes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
"Made up my mind to date both of them
by pretending to be TWIN brothers."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
...since I beat out my TWIN sister
for the "Did It On The Potty" trophy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
are the TWIN pillars
upon which the world rests.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
...and his five TWIN brothers,
you are wasting your time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: twin
Meaning and definitions of twin, translation in Telugu language for twin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of twin in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "twin"
What twin means in Telugu, twin meaning
in Telugu, twin definition, examples and pronunciation
of twin in Telugu language.