నడచిపోవు, సాధారణంగా నడచు
Noun(1) the act of traveling by foot(2) (baseball(3) manner of walking(4) the act of walking somewhere(5) a path set aside for walking(6) a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground(7) careers in general
Verb(1) use one's feet to advance; advance by steps(2) accompany or escort(3) obtain a base on balls(4) traverse or cover by walking(5) give a base on balls to(6) live or behave in a specified manner(7) be or act in association with(8) walk at a pace(9) make walk(10) take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
(1) Seriously, my family have been wonderfully supportive and I hope we'll have time to enjoy a nice walk together.(2) Ace quickly slowed to a walk and turned around, picking up the trot again and she clicked a few times.(3) This caused a bit of a commotion as the hospital grounds are quite large and it was a five minute walk to reach the main entrance.(4) Audiences access these soundscapes with headphones as they walk a predetermined route through the city.(5) A fine crowd enjoyed a lovely walk and the event raised substantial sponsorship for the newly launched project.(6) I went for a walk by the lake(7) She then described the route of the walk to a crowd of about 60 and unveiled the map on the signpost.(8) you can walk in 21,000 acres of moorland(9) They cantered, unhindered, to the edge of the forest, where they slowed to a walk .(10) In pre-railway racing, horses had to walk from one race to another, which sometimes took weeks.(11) For some reason, the distance was supposedly a hike, when it was a short walk , maybe five minutes.(12) I do believe that our paths will cross again, Maria, and we shall walk humbly with our Savior.(13) the spring was back in his walk(14) It is deliberately hard to find, and reportedly involves an eight-mile walk from the nearest road.(15) It wasn't like it was incredibly dangerous, but just in case, she slowed to a fast walk .(16) This seems a little strange since she was staying in The Savoy hotel, a mere five minute walk from the venue.
(1) to walk :: నడవడానికి
(2) walk away :: దూరంగా నడువు
(3) go for a walk :: నడచుటకు వెళ్ళుట
(4) take a walk :: ఒక నడక పడుతుంది
(5) walk around :: చుట్టూ నడిచి
(6) walk out :: బయటికి
(7) walk up :: పైకి నడువు
(8) walk alone :: ఒంటరిగా నడువు
1. stroll ::
2. path ::
3. gait ::
4. walking ::
5. pass ::
6. walk of life ::
జీవితం యొక్క నడక
7. walkway ::
8. stroll ::
9. accompany ::
10. take the air ::
walk, walked, walker, walkers, walking, walks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Let me WALK you out.
- Oh, no, it's not necessary.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
and WALK out
as a married couple,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
...when I WALK out of here.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
♪ So then l WALK over and say
"What in the hell is your name?" ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: walk
Meaning and definitions of walk, translation in Telugu language for walk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of walk in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "walk"
What walk means in Telugu, walk meaning in Telugu, walk definition, examples and pronunciation of walk in Telugu language.