వాయుమండల స్థితి, శీతోష్ణ స్థితి
Noun(1) the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage(2) cause to slope(3) sail to the windward of(4) change under the action or influence of the weather
Adjective(1) towards the side exposed to wind
(1) We shelter from the weather under a clump of trees.(2) Due to the bad weather , torrential rain and wind, the game was halted after the first half.(3) What's the weather like where you are?(4) We need some rain though and dry weather has been forecast up to Thursday.(5) This work will be carried out in the near future weather permitting.(6) this year has tested industry's ability to weather recession(7) Suffice it to say, different minerals weather and grow at different rates within higher organisms, just as they do in the ambient environment.(8) As carbonate rocks weather , the insoluble fractions are introduced into the cave deposits.(9) The forecast is for brighter weather after days of rain.(10) The ship could not weather the Cape Jackson point and was gradually driven on the lee shore.(11) The cold weather has been suddenly replaced by warm humid conditions.(12) The launch had twice been postponed due to bad weather .(13) the ice sheet preserves specimens that would weather away more quickly in other regions(14) the weather side of the yacht(15) Another option to consider is to allow the wood to weather naturally.(16) The Met Office has predicted an unsettled period of weather with rain and wind.
(1) weather forecast :: వాతావరణ సూచన
(2) bad weather :: చెడు వాతావరణం
(3) cold weather :: చలి వాతావరణం
(4) hot weather :: వేడి వాతావరణం
(5) weather report :: వాతావరణ సమాచారము
(6) good weather :: మంచి వాతావరణం
(7) nice weather :: చక్కటి వాతావరణం
(8) under the weather :: వాతావరణ కింద
(9) warm weather :: వెచ్చని వాతావరణం
(10) weather conditions :: వాతావరణ పరిస్థితులు
1. forecast ::
2. outlook ::
4. climate ::
5. atmospheric pressure ::
6. temperature ::
8. upwind ::
9. survive ::
10. come through ::
11. ride out ::
12. pull through ::
13. withstand ::
14. endure ::
15. rise above ::
16. surmount ::
17. overcome ::
18. resist ::
19. brave ::
20. stick out ::
weather, weathered, weathering, weatherization, weatherize, weatherizes, weathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're not in the Seven Kingdoms,
and you're not dressed for this WEATHER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
The WEATHER will be
the least of their problems.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Kind of under the WEATHER?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
or with the big-boobed WEATHER girl?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Take the ski mask off.
I feel like I'm talking to the
Weather Underground here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: weather
Meaning and definitions of weather, translation in Telugu language for weather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weather in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weather"
What weather means in Telugu, weather meaning in Telugu, weather definition, examples and pronunciation of weather in Telugu language.