మేకు, కొయ్యను చీల్చే యంత్ర సాధనము
Noun(1) any shape that is triangular in cross section(2) a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments(3) a diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex, such as the letter c(4) a heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe(5) (golf(6) something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V(7) a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
Verb(1) put, fix, force, or implant(2) squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
(1) Davies hit a wedge to within a yard of the hole(2) I had to figure out how to get the ball in the hole with my wedge and my putter.(3) He had hit his ball to within a short wedge of the 350-yard par-four hole, and was intent on getting his score down to nine under after a welter of missed opportunities.(4) Dawn went through the motions of squeezing a lemon wedge into her iced tea.(5) We had to wedge it between some bags in the boot and hope it wouldn't turn to crumble on the way.(6) We picked up some croissants and a thick wedge of baked cheesecake, and pointed at some fruit scones, and then wandered home to curl up and nod off.(7) Whenever demonstrators shook the fence, police charged in, using wedge formations.(8) He took out his wedge , and after waggling it for a minute, put it back into the bag and pulled out a 5-iron.(9) There's enough loft on a wedge when the shaft sits perpendicular to the ground.(10) The shoe of the shows was undoubtedly the wedge .(11) A wedge of large men wearing leather and denim roared into the campground on Harleys.(12) Put a steak on each plate, pour on the sauce, and serve with a wedge of lime.(13) a wedge of cheese(14) In France, it's bad form to cut the point off a wedge of cheese.(15) Ryan would hand Athena a can, and she would wedge it in the empty spaces.(16) Once home I lost no time in trying out the metal wedge and managed to split quite a pile of logs before I'd had enough.
(1) wedge-shaped :: కీల-ఆకారం
(2) wedge shape :: చీలిక ఆకారంలో
(3) drive a wedge :: ఒక చీలిక డ్రైవ్
(4) wedge resection :: చీలిక విచ్ఛేదం
(5) wedge in :: లో చీలిక
(6) wedge heel :: చీలిక మడమ
1. doorstop ::
2. hunk ::
3. wedge heel ::
4. chock ::
5. submarine sandwich ::
6. wedge shape ::
8. squeeze ::
9. lodge ::
wedge, wedged, wedges, wedging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is a large iron WEDGE
for clearing objects off the tracks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
What does he do? He goes to work
driving a WEDGE between you and me.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Help me see if we can WEDGE
this piece of PVC behind the support rod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: wedge
Meaning and definitions of wedge, translation in Telugu language for wedge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wedge in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wedge"
What wedge means in Telugu, wedge meaning in Telugu, wedge definition, examples and pronunciation of wedge in Telugu language.