Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
(1) Winning, at all costs, and at whatever long term consequence, seems to be all that matters to them.(2) Basically, the motivation of the speaker doesn't matter, whatever side they are on.(3) The Queen has not publicly stated a preference on the republic issue, saying she would abide by whatever decision Australians made.(4) I did whatever it took to please my parents; no matter how depressed or sad I was.(5) He seems to enjoy talking about whatever the subject is, no matter what it is.(6) whatever decision he made I would support it(7) We need to support whatever decisions our nation makes, as long as they do not directly violate the Word of God.(8) Marsden said that whatever route a company decided to take, it was important to remember that innovation was a long-term process and not a quick fix.(9) You told me that you would support me in whatever decision I made.(10) You are here and that's what matters, that you're here, to do whatever you need to do.(11) they received no help whatever(12) It is the ability to receive and release whatever is or is not needed with each inhaled and exhaled breath.(13) The present could be jewelry, a home video, an important article of clothing, a rock, whatever !(14) Even though Josh had told her that whatever her secret was didn't matter, she knew that he would be angry.(15) you have our support, whatever you decide(16) The US does whatever it likes regardless of what has happened in the past.
(1) what ever :: ఏదొ
(2) whatever it takes :: అది పడుతుంది
(3) whatever you say :: మీరు ఏమి చెప్పినప్పటికీ
(4) whatever happens :: సంసార జరుగుతుంది
(5) whatever it is :: ఇది సంసార
(6) or whatever :: లేదా సంసార
(7) whatever the weather :: సంసార వాతావరణ
(8) whatever the reason :: సంసార కారణం
(9) whatever you wish :: మీరు అనుకుంటున్నారా సంసార
1. whatsoever ::
2. any ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, WHATEVER it is,
it's troubling me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
You know what? Whatever.
I'll just cook on my own.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Whatever else he is,
he is a true soldier.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
...you and Chewbacca do
WHATEVER you wanna do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
You know what?
Do WHATEVER you want,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: whatever
Meaning and definitions of whatever, translation in Telugu language for whatever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of whatever in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "whatever"
What whatever means in Telugu, whatever meaning
in Telugu, whatever definition, examples and pronunciation
of whatever in Telugu language.