Noun(1) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc, as in vehicles or other machines(2) a handwheel that is used for steering(3) forces that provide energy and direction(4) a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel(5) game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizontally and players bet on which slot the roulette ball will stop in(6) an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims(7) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) change directions as if revolving on a pivot(2) wheel somebody or something(3) move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle(4) ride a bicycle
(1) Raclette is the signature dish of Swiss Alpine cuisine and the fondue-style melted cheese traces its origins back to shepherds who used to scrap hot cheese off a wheel in front of a campfire.(2) She put the wheel of Rothe cheese back on the table and moved toward the door, her hand on the hilt of her dagger.(3) When rolling down, rotate your wrists forward to keep the front wheel grounded.(4) The order in which the finalists spin the wheel and perform will be chosen by TODAY at random and that order shall be binding on all the finalists.(5) According to one witness, one of the attackers disabled the vehicle, taking the wheel off the axle.(6) The punishment in hell is to broken on the wheel .(7) But after explaining about her incredible journey, Ms Lee was allowed to wheel her trusty bike into the park to take some triumphant photos.(8) He handed the wheel of cheese back to Lena, who had a faintly disgusted look on her face.(9) Has the cheese wheel come full circle for Peter Beattie?(10) Like the wheel of karma that cycles through every life, the roots of present events can be traced back to earlier events in this or previous lives.(11) The ability to get the wheel motors and control each wheel from a braking, steering and accelerating standpoint.(12) In doing this, in traveling past the world of desire, he breaks the wheel of karma which binds him to the specific reaction which must follow every action.(13) In other words, he must be the cog in the wheel of events leading up to the result which in fact occurred.(14) But each rotation around the cosmic wheel is changed by expanding and escalating technology.(15) A quarter or half a wheel of cheese (a big, round slab) is melted in front of an open fire.(16) In this great wheel of Brahman, the life and foundation of all, the soul wanders like a swan, thinking himself and the Inspirer to be separate.
(1) steering wheel :: స్టీరింగ్ వీల్
(2) spinning wheel :: రాట్నం
(3) spare wheel :: అదనపు చక్రము
(4) alloy wheel :: లోహపు చక్రము
(5) grinding wheel :: గ్రౌండింగ్ చక్రం
(6) rear wheel :: వెనుక చక్రం
(7) behind the wheel :: వాహనము నడుపునప్పుడు
(8) wheel chair :: చక్రాల కుర్చీలో
(9) wheel hub :: చక్రం కేంద్రంగా
(10) gear wheel :: గేర్ చక్రం
1. disk ::
2. steering wheel ::
3. bike ::
4. roulette wheel ::
5. rack ::
6. push ::
7. turn ::
8. wheel around ::
9. bike ::
10. roll ::
1. nobody ::
2. nonentity ::
3. nothing ::
4. shrimp ::
5. twerp ::
6. whippersnapper ::
7. zero ::
wheel, wheeled, wheeler, wheeling, wheels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am bound upon
a WHEEL of fire...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Hey, this pregnancy had
an emotionally-needy third WHEEL
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
They're all just spokes on a WHEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
being the third WHEEL
in a relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
You, uh, want me to
WHEEL them inside?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: wheel
Meaning and definitions of wheel, translation in Telugu language for wheel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wheel in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wheel"
What wheel means in Telugu, wheel meaning in Telugu, wheel definition, examples and pronunciation of wheel in Telugu language.